So Why Don't We Wash Our Hands BEFORE Taking A Piss?

I've been doing this since I was 16... +#+* didn't make sense to me way back then
laugh.gif

At my college they say you can tell who is a chem or bio major because they wash their hands before they pee. 

At my college they say you can tell who is a chem or bio major because they wash their hands before they pee. 

Think about how nasty not washing your hands after taking a deuce is. The human hand is used to wipe the %%%* in 3-5 seconds wipes. Usually takes 5 wipes to get the deed done. So thats about 20 seconds with your hand in your %%%*. You HAVE to rinse and lather those hands for at least 80 seconds bros. Spread the word!

Think about how nasty not washing your hands after taking a deuce is. The human hand is used to wipe the %%%* in 3-5 seconds wipes. Usually takes 5 wipes to get the deed done. So thats about 20 seconds with your hand in your %%%*. You HAVE to rinse and lather those hands for at least 80 seconds bros. Spread the word!

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I keep moist towelettes on me at ALL times...
i dont know bout moist towelettes. but i do use those charmin flushable aduly baby wipes when i take a $+*!. they get u real clean & make sure yo *%# dont be stankin. now i make sure that every chick i mess wit use em too, cause i cant be handlin no stankin $*%@*$ booty

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I keep moist towelettes on me at ALL times...
i dont know bout moist towelettes. but i do use those charmin flushable aduly baby wipes when i take a $+*!. they get u real clean & make sure yo *%# dont be stankin. now i make sure that every chick i mess wit use em too, cause i cant be handlin no stankin $*%@*$ booty

When i pee i pull my pants down all the way.

Spoiler [+]

ulD4H8vXS9z0w2cpM1uB8a3v_500.gif

When i pee i pull my pants down all the way.

Spoiler [+]

ulD4H8vXS9z0w2cpM1uB8a3v_500.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..
There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif
You'd be surprised at the amount of people I catch walking out of bathroom STALLS without washing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Why you watchin' men in the bathroom tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..
There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif
You'd be surprised at the amount of people I catch walking out of bathroom STALLS without washing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Why you watchin' men in the bathroom tho
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom