So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i would fly n im going to lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that broad is extra triflin. ole girl has a man & a kid, yet is still willing to throw it all away

go hard on her

he's just as triflin as she is..ex or not, she got a kid with dude and he's going to mess with some man's family..i hope dude's plane crashes, he has it coming..

What kind of !#+$ is that to say? You hope a plane full of people crash because dude going to his ex crib?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rcdp

Ya'll are mad insecure
You're blind to a harsh reality

I'd just put little spy cameras all over the house and then let her "friend" come over to "chill"
Later come back and check the tapes to find out what really went on
What happens after that depends on what was on the tapes

its not even about having trust issues why would your girl wanna chill with a dude one on one anyway?
its coo to trust your girl no doubt but at the same time don't be naive

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Wait why does He need to come over? I'm just one of them people who don't go for that. You wanna chill be, go hang with yo boys or yo girl.

if you question her she'll say:

"why are you so insecure?"

commence argument and him being there to console

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm confident in mine and besides it'd give me a good reason to bring some eye candy over while she gone.
grin.gif

just see what happens and next time you see her give her a quick smell down there

Originally Posted by yungchamp

its not even about having trust issues why would your girl wanna chill with a dude one on one anyway?

if they were friends before the two of you got together and that was their thing then whats the problem...if its some guy she just met in class i understandbut if he's a true friend who has been around before you it doesn't seem fair to say she can't kick with him anymore...at home or anywhere else...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by yungchamp

if they were friends before the two of you got together and that was their thing then whats the problem...if its some guy she just met in class i understand but if he's a true friend who has been around before you it doesn't seem fair to say she can't kick with him anymore...at home or anywhere else...
QFT. it all kinda depends on what their relationship is & what it was before you. If they were friends before & you can trust him that hewont try to make a move on ya girl. & if you can trust ya girl that she wont do anything with him then thas fine. But if its some dude that she met afterthe two of you were in a relationship, then no its not ok & that shouldn't be happening.

It depends. Your gut instinct should tell you whats really going on.

If its a guy you never heard of or a guy that hasn't been around before, you know somethings up.

I love when dudes say they are just friends with a chick. Dudes are only a girl's friend until she lets him bag it. I DO NOT like these guys however, theyare pathetic and have to hope a chick slips up to get with them....no game.

So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there

i use to have a problem with my girl or whoever havin male friends let alone them chillin in a crib alone but i keep one or two on standby myself(word torilla) plus i dont put 100% faith in no girl nowadays anyway so "i tell her i insist on her keepin her male friends." I mean my girl'sbest friend jus happens to be a male and theyve known each other for yrs. She dont chill with him all like that no more(allegedly) but if she does chill withhim who am i to tell her who she cant hang with. Im not her daddy and more than likely if i make a big deal about it shell jus do it again anyway but keep itto herself next time. so its either you can deal with it or you cant

but if we were to stay together dude would never be allowed to come to the crib.....ever...for nothin
I love when dudes say they are just friends with a chick. Dudes are only a girl's friend until she lets him bag it

i agree. its funny tho cuz imo 9x out of 10 a dude is only friends with a girl after they tried to get on or hit and things jus didnt work out so more thanlikely her and her male "friend" have sometype of history but w/e

Originally Posted by DJ bana

damn some of you guys have SERIOUS trust issues...
well think about it. the 2% of NT that is smashing needs to keep that on LOCK or else they have nothing.

But guys in reality when you find out he's smashing and YNS, shake his hand and CB ya girl
nerd.gif

pics

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i went through that bull a few times in the past few months,i wanted to chris brown her and him.i kept my cool though and never trusted her since then.and the reason im with her still is because of the benefits.

what benefits?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i would fly n im going to lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that broad is extra triflin. ole girl has a man & a kid, yet is still willing to throw it all away

go hard on her

he's just as triflin as she is..ex or not, she got a kid with dude and he's going to mess with some man's family..i hope dude's plane crashes, he has it coming..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg im crackin up right now

Originally Posted by Pmighty

So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there

i use to have a problem with my girl or whoever havin male friends let alone them chillin in a crib alone but i keep one or two on standby myself(word to rilla) plus i dont put 100% faith in no girl nowadays anyway so "i tell her i insist on her keepin her male friends." I mean my girl's best friend jus happens to be a male and theyve known each other for yrs. She dont chill with him all like that no more(allegedly) but if she does chill with him who am i to tell her who she cant hang with. Im not her daddy and more than likely if i make a big deal about it shell jus do it again anyway but keep it to herself next time. so its either you can deal with it or you cant

but if we were to stay together dude would never be allowed to come to the crib.....ever...for nothin

I love when dudes say they are just friends with a chick. Dudes are only a girl's friend until she lets him bag it

i agree. its funny tho cuz imo ;9x out of 10 a dude is only friends with a girl after they tried to get on or hit and things jus didnt work out so more than likely her and her male "friend" have sometype of history but w/e

exactly...dudes coming ova to chill with female friends while the chick got a dude? da hell they gon do bake cookies or somethin? no dude just comes over awifed up female friends house to just sit and talk they could've did that on the phone..hittin is always in the back of the dudes mind and the more hetries and fails you usually see the friendship fade out because he didn't get what he wanted even after going the friend route..so if the chick does havemale friends they more than likely have tried to get on before....that sir is bad for business

Back
Top Bottom