Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather, a white holes is the backside of a black hole since they're essentially the same thing. In theory the white hole collapses in on itself and becomes a blackhole. So you go in a black hole come out a white hole and vicc versa? It sounds like a door.

anoybody read this? pretty expensive/extensive.

Future Farming: Toshiba’s ‘clean’ factory farm where three million bags of lettuce are grown without sunlight or soil 

when i stayed in LA for a month a few summers back there were a ton of beggars and i always gave them my change or whatever singles i had but in general idk man. there's this dude that walks around collecting bottles in my neighborhood, older asian fellow, i always give him my bottles and a bottle of water for himself. I almost rather give them food and drink than cash but it's tough.

yea some dude stopped me before as I'm getting out of my car at the store. I was like I'll see you when I get out cuz I needed to think about it for a minute. I gave him a 10 spot and told him to do the right thing. I guess my dilemma is this did the guy (attempt to) take advantage of my kindness or did he truly need a few bucks? Am I helping or hurting him in the long run?

I have the same qualms Wiz. I'd gladly give someone in need money if I have it on me, but I don't wanna be feeding any bad habits. It's a tough dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom