Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept the "system of God" (Something out there unseen that controls the flow of things); I just said I don't believe in the human depiction of what God is (Selfish boyfriend dude that rules with an iron fist(

Even if there were "ancient aliens" or beings from another place that interacted with humans - those beings would have been created by the
same "god system" you refer to as we humans...ancient humans mistakenly believed those beings were the ultimate creators of the universe just because
they were superior in some ways to us at the time...

conflating "ancient aliens" with an ultimate creator or energy

have you read "Mars and the lost planet Man"?

i suggest you both give it a read its a fairly quick read.

Even if there were "ancient aliens" or beings from another place that interacted with humans - those beings would have been created by the
same "god system" you refer to as we humans.
..ancient humans mistakenly believed those beings were the ultimate creators of the universe just because
they were superior in some ways to us at the time...

conflating "ancient aliens" with an ultimate creator or energy

And why does that have to be the case?

I just said I don't believe in the human depiction of what God is (Selfish boyfriend dude that rules with an iron fist(

There is no singular human depiction. Have you read some ancient texts? The vengeful depiction you describe I have read more so in the Quran & Old Testament for example. Compared to other depictions. Perhaps you are concentrating on the depiction that is currently used as a ubiquitous form of control?

Last edited:
There is no singular human depiction. Have you read some ancient texts? The vengeful depiction you describe I have read more so in the Quran & Old Testament for example. Compared to other depictions. Perhaps you are concentrating on the depiction that is currently used as a ubiquitous form of control?

Yea, I am focused on the way he is depicted in the modern day religions of the West

I accept the "system of God" (Something out there unseen that controls the flow of things); I just said I don't believe in the human depiction of what God is (Selfish boyfriend dude that rules with an iron fist(

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Seems like you know religion is used as a tool of control but yet still get hung up on the specifics and definitions of the control mechanisms when thinking about the nature of "God".

This is a scratch on the surface of what I was referring to in that other thread. Perhaps it may help expand your thinking on the matter.

I appreciate the vigilante citizens links you've been posting as well.

Last edited:
Black birth of a nation got sabotaged becuase it shares the name of the white Kkk propaganda piece birth of a nationa

Black showed slave revolt
White showed how slavery ending was bad and how negros would come and rape you pure white women
And eat people

Black birth of a nation got sabotaged becuase it shares the name of the white Kkk propaganda piece birth of a nationa

Black showed slave revolt
White showed how slavery ending was bad and how negros would come and rape you pure white women
And eat people

Regardless of all that its wild they showed chris rocks hatian slave revolt movie doing terrible while the fictional (at the time) tyler perry movie, Boo was doing great. Then they actually made the tyler perry movie and released it around the same time of the nat turner slave revolt movie, Birth of a Nation.

^ darn...a fair share of the vids you post get taken down from youtube before i get to watch...even when i check less than a day after you post them...

:nerd:

0]

Reposting this

Ouija Expert Robert Murch on Talk Is Jericho - EP294 https://t.co/LnTW4mjVWH via @PodcastOne

Good listen
Listened to it since it came up on my podcast app

Really great listen 
pimp.gif

In the group chat with my folks just discussing random things. It is all over the place but I guess I realized something about myself

I honestly care MORE about how

A. Religion is used to control humans

vs.

B. Whether GOD exists

Can you expound on that? Do you believe in some sort of higher power? Or physical laws that govern the universe and its components?

Like a deist/pantheist type of view?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Seems like you know religion is used as a tool of control but yet still get hung up on the specifics and definitions of the control mechanisms when thinking about the nature of "God".

This is a scratch on the surface of what I was referring to in that other thread. Perhaps it may help expand your thinking on the matter.

I appreciate the vigilante citizens links you've been posting as well.

What came first.

The chicken

Or da egg?
Chicken came first. We lack the ability to visualize it but it makers more sense than the egg (which requires a chicken to lay it and incubate it). If evolution says egg, then chicks would have devolved, going from self hatching to needing a chicken to so sit in it to hatch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom