Spurs @ Celtics 8:00 on ESPN

If Manu makes the HOF, it will be mostly because of his international career. His NBA career alone is not good enough to get him in.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I was never upset, but every thread you come in Celtics, there's Lakers fans.

I know it's not the normal guys but that's what you with bandwagon fans.

laugh.gif
whatever thread you click on here youre bound see a Laker sig...if you didnt know we've always have a huge fanbase...yes its a shame theres bandwagons and that comes with the territory when the team is consistently good like the Lakers...thats why you see Laker fans high fiving players in the front row  of the att center and MVP chants in boston for a Laker player

no matter what our record is theres always gonna be a lot of Laker fans...just like the cowboys in the NFL and the yanks in the MLB

im pretty sure in 2008 there were numerous of celtic sigs running around here

I obviously get that, but you get the random nobodies coming in with comments.

And idk about numerous? I only can remember 4 or 5 Celtics fans on here.

Originally Posted by iceman7920

Originally Posted by finnns2003

How the #^@^ are we making Manu look like Joe Johnson out there.

Manu is just as good, if not better. Espescially in pressure situations.

I would personally take a healthy Manu > Joe cool. Ginobilis playoff performances speak for themselves.

This. And everyone should agree with this statement. But that said, Manu is rarely healthy and Joe Johnson is as durable as they come.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

finnns2003 wrote:

Sure, he's won 3 rings, but that's not the argument. How many has Horry won? Simply put, the man's been an All-Star once, has been "the guy" for one season. You put Ginobili on the Hawks and he too will have 0 rings. He's a great player but you can't speak on what never happened. Dude has never averaged 20 points in a season and we're talking about him like he's a HOF'er. C'mon!
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOW....
MANU not a HOF player?...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I just don't know what to say.....
tired.gif
....this might be the saddest thing I have ever seen someone post on NT...

LMAOOO

Making Manu out to be a sure fire HOF.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

finnns2003 wrote:

Sure, he's won 3 rings, but that's not the argument. How many has Horry won? Simply put, the man's been an All-Star once, has been "the guy" for one season. You put Ginobili on the Hawks and he too will have 0 rings. He's a great player but you can't speak on what never happened. Dude has never averaged 20 points in a season and we're talking about him like he's a HOF'er. C'mon!
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOW....
MANU not a HOF player?...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I just don't know what to say.....
tired.gif
....this might be the saddest thing I have ever seen someone post on NT...

I really hope you are joking.

Back
Top Bottom