Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
and yeah like i said all internet fame/whatever aside zyzz really does have an incredible looking physique, proportions are A+, shredded, good amount of mass, etc.

i heard about the guy cuz of you guys............................i have a bodybuilding account but i like never go on it so i didnt know about all his history over at bb.com until i did a lil research.

yea basically what im tryna go for ripped mass all year round.

one of us needs to rep for niketalk on simplysshredded.com for an interview ha

Originally Posted by Al Audi

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
guys i feel like im gonna die
laugh.gif

im bout to post a pic.....its kinda cool how big you can get in a  day just off water, well i prolly chugged a gallon at the gym alone just now. i feel like im gonna explode. you cant see my abs at all right now

29zvtyr.jpg
 =
image6073029x.jpg
     smh

am i the only one of the zyzz plan right now? you guys can be honest.

btw what have we agreed on in terms of how many eggs a day/week we can eat.

I dont get it...ronnie?

yeah i browse bb.com every now and then and heard the name so i looked him up

i used to get caught up in the lifting as much as possible, getting huge nonsense but lately i have been wanting to just get really lean and work on making everything look perfect proportions-wise

14zqRxqC7qxQBnQFyYaY9IOAIGFoP829.jpeg

that really does look awesome, legs are good too, quads have great proportions/shape.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah i browse bb.com every now and then and heard the name so i looked him up

i used to get caught up in the lifting as much as possible, getting huge nonsense but lately i have been wanting to just get really lean and work on making everything look perfect proportions-wise

14zqRxqC7qxQBnQFyYaY9IOAIGFoP829.jpeg

that really does look awesome, legs are good too, quads have great proportions/shape.

gotdamn..............no $%!+ but yes i can very much respect dudes figure. thats motivation. he only 20 years old? dudes should be on fitness mags already

im with you 100%

these dudes in my gym be killin me............like its a competition everyday. i know they watchin me like...............**+ he doin now a days? o yea i bring a notepad and pen to the gym now too......i never logged i just keep a mental one but now im really puttin it on paper.

bns1201 it totally went over your head.

I don't want to sound optimistic but in about a year that's pretty much what I expect to look like. He's probably 190lbs/6'0 there... another 12 months I should be able to get up to 190.

I drink 8 liq. egg whites in the morning. 28g protein.. easy as hell.. better than whey.

yea brett liquid egg whites are a staple........so pure

damn really that dude is 6 foot 190?

also im confused is this dude natural or not.........he seems to get a lot of hate from what i see. i wanna know his confirmed height an weight though.

i just seen a comment that said "i cant believe he did roids to attain that.."

dude is a serious ecotomorph obviously...............even if he has i still have to give him credit. i dont believe his height and weight though. ill def have more mass when i cut than that but my whole point his like joe said his proportions are on point natural or not cant take that away from the dude.

i found a thread an somebody put a pic of rob riches an said he is better............id debate that.

I think I'm cop that SuperPump 280grams Refreshing Orange.

It'll be my first pre-workout sup, and I think I need one..

My muscles were on E like 5 reps into my sets today. sh** was wack
laugh.gif

ZYZZ: "come in me bro"
roll.gif

I'd like a confirmation on his height/weight as well. I think i read 190/6'0 but could be wrong... if he is 190 that is definitely my target for the next 12-18 months

lurkin, if you just cut your cals to 1800/day, ate strategically, did a little HIIT, you'd shred up...no? What is your bench press 5RM at ?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

roll.gif

I'd like a confirmation on his height/weight as well. I think i read 190/6'0 but could be wrong... if he is 190 that is definitely my target for the next 12-18 months

lurkin, if you just cut your cals to 1800/day, ate strategically, did a little HIIT, you'd shred up...no? What is your bench press 5RM at ?

dude yea i know...............ive bsd so man times on my diet this year. im really gonna get back on my $$!.

i dont bench too much......dumbbells  i prefer.......i can do 315 5 times an i have never gone pass 335 for 2 reps. my max for incline bench was 255 a WHILE ago now

yea like i said dumbbells............i sometimes throw in wide grip bench when im going for mass. outer pecs/shoulders front deltoids and triceps

ill go for a wide grip of 225 or w/e

always switch your routine up though but yea......i never bench to be a powerlifter or w/e i dont care about that or stats really. i feel strong all the time regardless just trainin with a different mind set these days.

roll.gif

dude yea i know...............ive bsd so man times on my diet this year. im really gonna get back on my $$!.

i dont bench too much......dumbbells  i prefer.......i can do 315 5 times an i have never gone pass 335 for 2 reps. my max for incline bench was 255 a WHILE ago now

yea like i said dumbbells............i sometimes throw in wide grip bench when im going for mass. outer pecs/shoulders front deltoids and triceps

always switch your routine up though but yea......i never bench to be a powerlifter or w/e i dont care about that or stats really. i feel strong all the time regardless just trainin with a different mind set these days.

indifferent.gif

It's a wrap... I'm out.
laugh.gif

How long have you been doing this?

well man im 25 now an ive been into this since i was 17 years old.........so yea...... ya know.............ive been hit plateaus long ago......i can only put up so much naturally. if i worked at it im sure i can bench a lot more but i just dont care, i dont train to be a powerlifter an im not a ncaa football player tryna make it into the NFL so i dont need to bench 400lbs

ive been using 100lb dumbbells for chest and 95lb+ dumbbells for incline bench for a few years now so yea translate that to bench i know i can do 315 tomorrow if i wanted. all depends on your goals, i just like to always switch it up. maybe ill try an bench 375 or something one of these days always gotta have a new challenge.

ha......yea ive got some ways to go before i get any kind of interview.

i think i said this before but the first time i ever used superpump i reached a new PR on incline bench...........110lbr'rs that was an awesome gym day. that was also back when i just lifted as heavy as i could all the time.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

It's a wrap... I'm out.
laugh.gif

How long have you been doing this?

Brett you are really thinking 300 is a huge mountain to climb there is a 19 year old kid on BB.COM 5'9 160-170 who does 350 for the same amount some people are just good at bench press and certain excercises for example everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when i begin a warmup set curlings 60 pound dumbbells for 10 reps and then end with 70's

cronicole is right though............ive known dudes smaller than me who could bench more. just keep at it man.

i remember when i first started lifted i would have never thought i could do what i do now. back in HS the highest dumbbell we had was only 75lbs...............i remember going damn one day im gonna use that for chest. this kid who graduated already an use to come back an help the coaches/work out with us always was using that 75lbr for dumbbell chest an i was just in awe.

That ZyZZ guy is juicing. There are pics of him as a twig a few years ago and then he suddenly blew up in like 2 years.

Originally Posted by bns1201

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
guys i feel like im gonna die
laugh.gif

im bout to post a pic.....its kinda cool how big you can get in a  day just off water, well i prolly chugged a gallon at the gym alone just now. i feel like im gonna explode. you cant see my abs at all right now

29zvtyr.jpg
 =
image6073029x.jpg
     smh

am i the only one of the zyzz plan right now? you guys can be honest.

btw what have we agreed on in terms of how many eggs a day/week we can eat.

I dont get it...ronnie?
lol.. thats what i'm sayin....

I tried the green tea fat burner that I had seen mention here before and it work koo but I have high blood pressure so it made me feel a bit weird. Is there any similar products that that wont effect your blood pressure?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

What are good vegetarian sources of protein?
hummus, legumes (beans etc), Fish if you one of them fake vege cats
smh.gif
, nuts almonds etc...

I'm actually taking a vegan protein powder at the moment. It's from 'sun warrior' and its made from brown rice. Reason i got it cause it's got no crap in it and ts real easy on the digestion (i hear people suffer from od gas, digestion problems when they on other stuff like whey)

Just made a budget bulk-shake..

Two scoops of protein, 1 cup grinded oats, 400ml milk... blend and serve. Might add some frozen berries later on too as well as PB.

Let the good times roll!

Back
Top Bottom