Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yo i just realized

when i said intrabolic was underdosed

thats because on the label they just changed their serving size to half of what it used to be and got smaller scoops so it has 40 servings instead of 20.

im gonna keep taking the og dose which i feel is perfect....i think they did this because of complaints about the price.....double the servings makes it look more affordable.

im excited to try the wild berry flavor
laugh.gif
, got two tubs of it and i'm almost out of citrus ice so i'll be trying it soon

also not that anyone cares but ive decided to stay all natural for the time being.....i was frustrated with lifting for a little because almost all of my friends who are as big or bigger than me have taken ph/ds's or aas and made huge gains.....but at the end of the day i think my goals are attainable naturally, so thats how ill stay for now.
yeah i also saw they changed the servings and all that. yeah i take 24g of it so 20 servings per tub. 12g is too tiny, hell i feel 24g is too tinylol
but yeah, as for staying natural...look at this way. your the unique dude in your group of friends. your the leader, not the follower. you can be like, HAi'm natural beezy. good luck getting it up for your wife when the time cums.
man i'm telling, that wild berry flavor makes drinking that stuff during your workout fun. it's like a guilty pleasure drinking that candy stuff

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

^ when I first started bulking i'd eat around 3K calories daily. I invested into a george foreman grill and started grilling salmon, ground beef, peppers. Now I'm maintaining my weight at 185, I was 155 the begining of summer. I don't eat as much as I used, but to give you a run-down on what you should eat if your bulking would be somthing like this:

BF- 5eggs, oatmeal, whey shake
snk- yogurt, banana
lunch-potatoes, chicken breast,veggies
snk- whey protein, tuna sandwich with bread
post workout- whey protein, rice
dinner- rice, ground beef, veggies
You gained 30 lbs in around 3-4 months?
eek.gif
How many of is actually muscle? Pix would be helpful because that's quite a change, dude.

salembat-body fat % does go up when you bulk. This is why you cut.

I'm going to try the other method..."eat as if you were". I'm around 150 lbs now, want to hit 160 by next summer. Going to eat like a 160 lbs man and see how it goes in a month or two.

See I'm 6'3 so 185 on me still looks "skinny" to me at least. And I have an ectomorph type of metabolism which enables me to still have some type of muscle definition cause of my muscle structure. However, though I still wish to gain more, I think Iv'e targeted my weight gain cause I'm trying to cut really soon. And to be honest I can't wait for that transition 'HIIT' sounds real exiciting no doubt.

Dude, you used to be heavy my opinion would be to eat like your 150, of course your intake will be healthy but just incase you never know, you wouldn't want unwanted fat from that result.
I'm at 150 lbs now. I'm just trying something new because 'eat as if you were' makes sense to me. My intake is pretty healthy. I was heavy because I ate whatever/whenever. I can only look back and SMH at my former self. I'm not really worried about gaining much unwanted fatbecause my cardio routine is pretty on point. Low intensity running, plyo, HIIT...I do it all.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by wj4

Fellas, just ignore the troll. The thread has come too far to get shut down.

Going back to this...

You still mix it like regular whey protein powder? Is it meant to be a meal replacement? I Google'd it and the cal is 200, more than the normal whey protein...so I was just wondering.
just curious how many protein shakes you take a day?

that + whey + cassein at night? you must be spending like a $120 a month on protein
I have no idea where you get cassein from as I have never mentioned that before, nor do I even know what it is. That picture isn't mine,another member got it and I was just asking.

I take MGN whey protein isolate...it's around $15 for a 2 lb bottle. I take whey protein twice a day, 6 days a week...prior and after workout.

crushed the arms today

lurkin/ice how much do you guys cg bench?

also yeah i feel like its more of a challenge for myself to be natural, plus probably better health-wise and now that i'm bulking i'm making some gainsagain....when i plateau hardcore or something i might consider it but for now nah. i'm only 20 anyway

No cg bench for me....just dips and various extentions. I cut my tri workouts down a bit cause they were starting to over power my bis.
Now that ive gotten my bis up a bit, its time to hit the tris more. Imma see if i can add another 1/2" by the end of the month

Just tried warm oatmeal cereal today with skim milk, nothing else added.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anybody else have experience with this?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Dont worry about taste, just eat it.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

From a post someone made over at a BB site....Kia Greene, a contestant at the Mr Olympia. Current Arnold Classic winner.
Alot of people have no idea how hard pro BBrs work and are usually called cheater and lazy because of steroid use. But they actually work harder and train harder.

Very motivational dude. Much respect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mike pulcinella

Just sent a tape to Robbie of footage that I shot last night of Kai working chest at Gold Gym. It was an incredibly intense session. Toward the end Kai's body began to give out on him. I'm paraphrasing Oscar, so I'm probably getting alot of this wrong but Kai's muscles stopped contracting because he is so calorie deprived at this point. He said something about the sugars in the muscles was completely depleted. Still Kai powered on.

I hope some of the intensity comes through in the tripod footage I mailed to Robbie. Please don't blame him if it's a little spotty at times. I'm running two cameras and the documentary hand-held shots must take precedence.

The chest workout happened during the night. After that and a supermarket stop we got back to the hotel at 2:30 AM. Even though Osacr was going to let him off the hook, half an hour later Kai felt ready to go back and do cardio, so we piled in the car and drove back to the gym!

Later today we go shopping for more food. Then more cardio and another workout. I've never seen a human being pushed like this. It's beyond endurance and is almost a monk-like ordeal. Kai rarely speaks. He listens to motivational tapes all day, writing in a journal when he isn't eating, sleeping or working out. His intensity, and focus is almost frightening, yet he projects an aura of calm so that I feel very relaxed when I am in his presence.

So far this has been an amazing experience.

Can't WAIT to see what Kai looks like for the Olympia. I'm kind of pulling for him to win this thing, but I think it's gonna end up going to PhilHeath. Kai is a bit strange, but his passion for bodybuilding is just unmatched by probably anyone I've ever seen.

You guys ever get random pain? Yesterday afternoon, my right ankle started hurting out of nowhere. It continues on to today and is still hurting. I have noidea why though.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i tried it for a while i hate it now

For oatmeal, I add salt and flaxseeds. I don't even add any liquid aside from cooking it.

Oh, and if you want the entire benefits of oatmeal, look into steel cut oats rather than instant oatmeal. It's like comparing Uncle Ben's rice tocooking the grain from scratch.

Originally Posted by wj4

You guys ever get random pain? Yesterday afternoon, my right ankle started hurting out of nowhere. It continues on to today and is still hurting. I have no idea why though.
yes, i def hate it because i stop myself from workout out that day...id rather rest for the day and hopefully be 100% the next day

i have a question...im taking a kickboxing class right now, would it be smart to work my legs the following day?
not sure whether it would be necessary for those muscles to heal since i work on my legs much harder than in kickboxing

Originally Posted by wj4

You guys ever get random pain? Yesterday afternoon, my right ankle started hurting out of nowhere. It continues on to today and is still hurting. I have no idea why though.

you take any joint support?

Originally Posted by nealraj006

For oatmeal, I add salt and flaxseeds. I don't even add any liquid aside from cooking it.

Oh, and if you want the entire benefits of oatmeal, look into steel cut oats rather than instant oatmeal. It's like comparing Uncle Ben's rice to cooking the grain from scratch.
i usually buy steel cut but i think the only difference is that steel cut has more fiber? they have the same gi-index

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Oh, and if you want the entire benefits of oatmeal, look into steel cut oats rather than instant oatmeal. It's like comparing Uncle Ben's rice to cooking the grain from scratch.
i usually buy steel cut but i think the only difference is that steel cut has more fiber? they have the same gi-index
Yeah, instant oats are more processed, usually with added sugar and salt. That's not ideal for everyone. I like to atleast be able to cookeverything myself. The fiber is pretty important. The fiber portion of instant oats is pretty poor too. Fiber is an important part of a healthy diet, and youcan't really meet the needs if you skimp out on quality foods.

Anybody knows a site where they have meal plans for you?

I'm trying to lose weight but the hardest part for me is diet, if I could just see a guideline telling me what to eat would help a lot

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by wj4

Info, son!

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by wj4

Info, son!
EFA's? I know they lubricate joints, so maybe try taking in say, a tablespoon of hemp or flaxseed oil?

i think i need a knee brace, i need to go cop one from Walgreens like wut. i need to RUN. feels weird not being able to run

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i think i need a knee brace, i need to go cop one from Walgreens like wut. i need to RUN. feels weird not being able to run
i'm currently sporting a wrist brace from a basketball injury. it's a real p.i.t.a. luckily i've been pretty good at avoiding majorknee problems. make sure you don't end up relying on a knee brace for stability, cuz eventually all the supporting musculature and ligaments will weakenwhen the brace is doing all the work.

^ that's exactly why I've been saving it out without a brace. I mean it's been a painful sprain, but I'm close to healing. I just to run dammit

^ that's exactly why I've been saving it out without a brace. I mean it's been a painful sprain, but I'm close to healing. I just to run dammit
can you run in the pool? it might help u strengthen up

Originally Posted by verynecessary

can you run in the pool? it might help u strengthen up
I might do that tomorrow since I doubt my ankle will feel better for me to do HIIT. I still have no idea why it acted up...I was just sitting inclass and when I got up to leave, it started.

The worst random pain for me is the one that runs up my entire leg, up to my thigh, and it's just mad uncomfortable...like I can't even sleep. Otherthan that I don't have random pains from the joints.

Back
Top Bottom