Super Bowl could be postponed a week SOOOO...

This has been talked about for a couple years.  All-star weekend will be moved and will not fall the same weekend as the Super Bowl, no worries.

This has been talked about for a couple years.  All-star weekend will be moved and will not fall the same weekend as the Super Bowl, no worries.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

Exactly.  Why would the NBA want to compete with that?

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

laugh.gif
im saying

the NBA doesnt even go against the NCAA chip, what makes you think they goin against the SB

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

laugh.gif
im saying

the NBA doesnt even go against the NCAA chip, what makes you think they goin against the SB

Damn that'll mean the sb won't fall on my birthday anymore... Glad the pack won the on I had been looking forward to for 5 years
pimp.gif

Damn that'll mean the sb won't fall on my birthday anymore... Glad the pack won the on I had been looking forward to for 5 years
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom