System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

does anyone know how these fit? i normally wear a 2xl in nike swingmans....

17605232_l.jpg

thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Yeah I ordered the Grey G'Town shorts pictured above off Swoosh and I LOVE THEM. I ordered a 2XL (I'm 6'3) and honestly they're more baggy than long to me (but they are quite long). I want the Pre-Big East tournament G'Town shorts too but I can't find them. I agree they probably won't go on sale and that makes sense the teams that were eliminated 1st might go on sale on a team by team basis till they're probably only Mediums and stuff left and they go real cheap. Yeah, I wouldn't wait till they hit like $39.99 because their won't be any sizes left.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod.../model_nbr--82303/sku--17410164/cm--35001343/

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod.../model_nbr--82303/sku--17410161/cm--35001343/

So if I;m 6'0 with a 38 inch waist, do I get a large in these? Also, how do you know the regular replicas from the S.o.d's by just pictures? These areon some sports sites.
SYA_17677X_a.jpg

# 2008 NCAA Nike Replica Game Basketball Shorts
# 100% Authentic Team Logos!!
# Looks Just Like the Shorts Players Wear On The Court!!
# Team Logo at Leg
# Elastic Waist Band with Internal Drawcord
# Embroidered Nike Swoosh!!
# Great Looking Team Colors!!
# Nike Logo at Leg
# 100% Polyester

ON the Ohio State's, if it has the LeBron logo that means its SOD right and I need to size down? This is crucial because if I wear a lg in SOD's and anXXL in normal Nike shorts, and get one confused for the other I'm going to either have shorts way too small or way too big.

I'm 6'5" and I have a pair of the black Duke "SOD" shorts, they're absolutely perfect.

just hoping they go down in price to grab the other 2 colorways.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

does anyone know how these fit? i normally wear a 2xl in nike swingmans....

17605232_l.jpg

thanks in advance...

Definitely go with a 2X in the SOD jersies. They are long with the +2 length and the slim fit but I love both of mine. Mayo is a fresh pickup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mthreee

I ordered a pair of the white Florida shorts the other week in a large.

I'm 6'0" and they are HUGE on me but theyre definitely still wearable. I knew they would be big but they were out of medium and they were too dope to pass up.

I strongly thought about returning them and getting the blue ones in a medium but decided not to after getting over the how big they were. But for anyone 6 foot and under...GET A MEDIUM.

Considering that I had already bought these three SOD's in the medium:

1. Michigan Maize
2. Ohio State Grey

3. Maryland Red (Why can't Nike EVER release the white version of the Elite UM basketball shorts)

I wanted the Carolina Blue SOD's and I thought about getting a small or at least trying them on. Lo and behold, my local Champs had them, so I bought the small. The problem wasn't the length. They were stretched too tight across the front of the crotch, thus looking awful.

The next day, I exchanged them for the Mediums.
I think I'm good for now...I think
Just don't send me a link to the page on Eastbay and I'll be fine!

huh.jpg

alien.gif
I know, I know. For me, it's not about team allegiance. It's about what looks good! Y'all would do the same thing, don't try to pretend that you wouldn't!

If it weren't true, we wouldn't have gone on for 9 or so pages about basketball shorts!

For me at least, no matter how good my rival's uniform/gear may look, I'm not gonna think about buying due to the fact that I do have an allegiance. You just do you. I'm not hating or anything, just needed to point it out.
I totally understand your point. Had I gone to either school, or lived in Big Ten territory, I would definitely be more emotionally invested. That could be said for any rivalry. When I'm watching UNC/Duke, I enjoy the basketball but in my heart, I'm hoping the Heels get to the loose ball, or drain that three from the corner, although my sister worked in the AD at Duke last year where her office was actually in Cameron! Needless to say, I love my UNC shorts but would not be against wearing great Duke gear(I had a good hookup).

Same goes for baseball. I live 20 minutes North of Manhattan, I grew up enjoying the Yankees, but I like to see the Mets do well also. To make things even more complicated, my parents have a house in Cape Cod, just south of Boston, where I'd watch the Sox all summer so I enjoy them as well.

That's the beauty of sports, and their gear!

As for my high school and the college where I played two sports: Never, ever would I even think of betraying them!

I am glad he cleared this up. For a minute I was thinking he might have been in Justin Boren's family.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by Mthreee

I ordered a pair of the white Florida shorts the other week in a large.

I'm 6'0" and they are HUGE on me but theyre definitely still wearable. I knew they would be big but they were out of medium and they were too dope to pass up.

I strongly thought about returning them and getting the blue ones in a medium but decided not to after getting over the how big they were. But for anyone 6 foot and under...GET A MEDIUM.

Considering that I had already bought these three SOD's in the medium:

1. Michigan Maize
2. Ohio State Grey

3. Maryland Red (Why can't Nike EVER release the white version of the Elite UM basketball shorts)

I wanted the Carolina Blue SOD's and I thought about getting a small or at least trying them on. Lo and behold, my local Champs had them, so I bought the small. The problem wasn't the length. They were stretched too tight across the front of the crotch, thus looking awful.

The next day, I exchanged them for the Mediums.
I think I'm good for now...I think
Just don't send me a link to the page on Eastbay and I'll be fine!

huh.jpg

alien.gif
I know, I know. For me, it's not about team allegiance. It's about what looks good! Y'all would do the same thing, don't try to pretend that you wouldn't!

If it weren't true, we wouldn't have gone on for 9 or so pages about basketball shorts!

For me at least, no matter how good my rival's uniform/gear may look, I'm not gonna think about buying due to the fact that I do have an allegiance. You just do you. I'm not hating or anything, just needed to point it out.
I totally understand your point. Had I gone to either school, or lived in Big Ten territory, I would definitely be more emotionally invested. That could be said for any rivalry. When I'm watching UNC/Duke, I enjoy the basketball but in my heart, I'm hoping the Heels get to the loose ball, or drain that three from the corner, although my sister worked in the AD at Duke last year where her office was actually in Cameron! Needless to say, I love my UNC shorts but would not be against wearing great Duke gear(I had a good hookup).

Same goes for baseball. I live 20 minutes North of Manhattan, I grew up enjoying the Yankees, but I like to see the Mets do well also. To make things even more complicated, my parents have a house in Cape Cod, just south of Boston, where I'd watch the Sox all summer so I enjoy them as well.

That's the beauty of sports, and their gear!

As for my high school and the college where I played two sports: Never, ever would I even think of betraying them!

I am glad he cleared this up. For a minute I was thinking he might have been in Justin Boren's family.

The Ohio lineman going to UM? That's harsh!

Close, but he is...

The UM lineman from Ohio who quit the Wolverines team claiming "...an erosion of family values" and is considering transfer to OSU (eventhough theydon't have a scholarship for him). Supposedly he didn't like all the running involved with Ric Rod's off-season conditioning. Happy trails.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Close, but he is...

The UM lineman from Ohio who quit the Wolverines team claiming "...an erosion of family values" and is considering transfer to OSU (eventhough they don't have a scholarship for him). Supposedly he didn't like all the running involved with Ric Rod's off-season conditioning. Happy trails.

If that really is the case, then he's a moron. He could have at least appeased us by admitting to the world that the three stripes in Ann Arborwon't cut it for him!

Originally Posted by raw120

scruwball - which do you prefer getting the L or M

i can't decide which to get. im 5'8 but I do wear my shorts long.

Either way the L or the M are going to be the same length. Its a matter of how baggy you like your shorts and your waste line. Seriously I think its goingto be a matter of personal preference. I bought both a medium and large thinking i would return the other but they feel so similar i figured id just keep emboth. Tough call, but you should probably get a medium

I hate to say this, but that International Uni is lookin fresher than the ol' Stars and Stripes in those pics.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

I hate to say this, but that International Uni is lookin fresher than the ol' Stars and Stripes in those pics.
ohwell.gif

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree!!!Not much innovation there!

I've been debating on getting a pair for some time now. I'm 6' and usually get an XL in Jordan and Nike shorts. i don't know which size orschool to get. I'm leaning towards the UCONN ones on eastbay.

If you like your shorts baggy, get the XL. If you're worried about all the hype over the length of the shorts, get an L.

There isn't really any noticeable difference in length between L and XL though. The main difference is how baggy/wide the XL's will be in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom