System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

frsvegas actually sells both the replicas and the SODs. I think the SODs are the shorts that have "SEWN" in the auction title and have asuggested retail price of $64.99 (he tells what the suggested retail price was in the auction). I've gotten four pairs of SODs from him (still waiting on3 of them). I normally wear a XL in traditional Nike college shorts and an L in Jordan shorts. I went with an L in the SODs and they're longer than myJordan shorts. I'm guessing the length of the SODs is more like the Kobe or LeBron shorts. I'm still happy with them though.

oo so if they say SEWN they are the SOD.. and the shorts that say REP are regular sized shorts?

MW23MW: If your worrying about frsvegas from ebay not selling ''real'' SOD shorts, you shouldn't be, cause I'm pretty sure almost allof his shorts are SOD and are sewn on. So you will be good.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Frsvegas sucks now. His shipping used to be lightning fast. I mean i pay on thursday and have them at my house saturday. 2 days tops with him. But that was over a year ago. all i hear now is complaints, shipping is way too slow, sometimes people dont even get their stuff and end up getting ripped off. He has fell off from what he was years ago. If you buy from him be prepared to wait and not have your emails or phone calls answered.
I know man. The first pair of College shorts I ever ordered were Red Gonzaga's and they arrived in 2 days but my Purple K-State's took 13 days,my blue Syracuse's took 6 and my Black K-State's took 7

I just ordered 5 pairs of SEWN Nike Twill shorts from frsvegas. I'm not worried about waiting 3 weeks to get my pairs because I got them at a goodprice....well....of course I would like them ASAP, but hey, these are normally $60, my 5 pairs were $111. I'm waiting on this last pair to bid to see if Iwin them before I purchase them all tonight. I could get 6 pairs from them for a normal 2 pair retail. I wish I would've found them before I bought myTexas orange and G'Town '09 grey pair. All of my shorts are either XL or XXL. The only difference between the 2 sizes to me are the waist size.

I just copped my 5th pair of SOD's yesterday. I was actually able to find a pair of UCONN's at a local mall. Couldn't believe it. Usually nothingbut UNC/DUKE and these were random as hell. Couldn't resist. Might go back for the Ohio State joints.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My local mall has Red UMD, White and Carolina UNC, Blue Duke, and Grey and Navy G'Town. I ordered a Yellow UMD from frsvegas last week and I hope I get emsoon. I got the Red UMD's on a 50 at Champs for $30, but only paid $25.99 after shipping and insurance from frsvegas. I just hope I get them within areasonable amount of time.

Does anybody have pics of them wearing them cause I would like to see how they actually look on somebody before copping them. Thanks

Update-The Gold UMD shorts I won off ebay last Friday were delivered to my house today (Thurs). Not bad at all for an ebay item, to get it in under a week.

It's crazy to hear all these stories about frsvegas. I paid for my shorts Sunday and I received them today (Thursday). All the shorts are great, just likethey are store bought with tags. NOW, there is a DOWN SIDE. I only received 3 out of the 5 pairs I ordered and they attached a note to my eBay auctionprintouts. I called their customer service number on the attachment and got someone in the shorts department. She checked with my eBay ID and said that shewould go back and check in the warehouse and call me back and took my name and number. She called back IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES and said they no longer carriedthe red Arizona shorts (although they're still listed up for auction but that's another story). She said my purple K-State shorts are being shipped outtomorrow. I asked her is there a way that I can get another pair in exchange or just a refund. She said that I could exchange for a pair, I just needed theeBay ID link to them or the SKU so she could look them up and see if she had them (the SKU is on the eBay auction on the top left, there's numbers, a dash,letters for the shorts, like Ohio State was OSH, and the size of the shorts) and we went through a few of those since I had my laptop up, found pair of 2XLUConn white's and they're being shipped out tomorrow with my K-States! Still not leaving feedback until I receive my other 2 pairs though. Customerservice was great for me, she waited for me to find a pair and she put me back on hold to make sure she had them in the warehouse instead of assuming orcalling me back. They will get GREAT feedback if I receive my other 2 pairs as fast as my 1st 3 and if they're just like my 1st 3.

I think u jus gotta buy in abundance for the shipping to be fast cuz ur gettin the shorts for a dime of what they are worth. i ordered like 10 pair in the lastmonth. I it took 2 weeks when i ordered 1 pair and gor em for 10 bucks but when i ordered 3 pair and combined the shipping they came lightning quick. so juscop more than one and u will get ya shorts quicker.

I ordered two pairs of shorts on 5/1 and received them on 5/12. They were even sent Priority mail. Now I'm just waiting for my black K-state shorts. Theway they ship, I'm expecting those to show up next Thursday 5/20.
eyes.gif

I just ordered one pair and got em in six days of the auction ending, last week Friday the auction ended (in the afternoon at that) and I got the shortsyesterday (Thursday). I washed em last night and I'm wearing them right now. Not to go against what LATS said, but I got mine really quick and only orderedone pair. BTW-does anyone know where I can get a white UMD stitched pair? FRSVegas only has red and yellow sewn, and white rep. Thanks in advance

I have bought a ton of stuff over the years from frsvegas and the shipping has always been great. I just won some shorts and I got them within 5-6 days of theauction ending. I did have one incident, where I won a pair of White Illini shorts and I was told that they did not have any left. They made it up to me byletting me get an Authentic Spurs shorts (which were much more then what I won my illini shorts at) and they also added a nike Illini hat. I think that theircustomer service is great and they offer some great deals.

I got mine relatively quick from FRS. I got the camo oregons and the new navy G-towns, which I accidently purchased in a 2x....those things are HUGE. I amwaiting for the navy arizona next.
On a side note, have any of you been to their actual stores in Vegas? They are AMAZING. A sports fans dream....

I don't know how yall got yours fast. Both times I had to wait 3 weeks, and the first one was for 2 pair at the same time too. Then it was the Oregons. Ihave since won some Michigan navy authentics, 2 pair (one xl and one XXL, forgot to clear the 2nd pair out of the sniper after I won the first), some orangeSyracuse XL replicas (somebody get @ me, 18$ shipped and I'll let them go, don't really want them), and white 2XL Syracuse anthentis.

I misread the replica part also...

Green Oregon Rep shorts in a Large

K-State Purple Rep shorts in a Med

Get at me if you want both... for 30 shipped

Yeah, that replica thing is a BEAST. That's the sole reason I started this thread because I thought all the shorts were SOD length and the replica and sewn(authentic) part just meant one pair was thicker/heavier than the other. I bought some Ohio State replica's on swoosh and I just gave them to my brotheronce swoosh got the '09 G'Town pair and I'm still waiting on 2 pair (purple K-State and White UConn) from frsvegas to complete my 5 pairs that Iordered from them. This is not counting my orange Texas pair. I can't find the white pair for cheap.

let's all file an item not as described or whatever against son. Because authentic replica is the %!+@ of an oxymoron

I just got my exchange pair because my Red Arizona was out of stock and my missing item pair. Took 4 days since receiving my first 3 pairs from them. They weregreat to me and I didn't have a problem with their customer service. Getting more pairs now!

Back
Top Bottom