Taxi 12's - December '13

happy.gif

LL

Relace these right away.
LL

bonus pic
LL

My Playoff 12's looking yellow at the midsole too. Still wear them and everything, but it happened too damn quick.

Hopefully they restock a good amount if they do. Couldn't cop had to put priorities first and save it for the gamma 11s. Can't go wrong with these.

What's more surprising about this release is how many people now want those Gamma 11's. When they first surfaced, damn near EVERYONE hated them.

Well by now it's probably too late for most people, but if you're on the fence sizing wise, I would recommend people go 0.5 down, these fit kinda big. And I have wide feet too for what it's worth. Wasn't too bad of a cop up here in Canada though, showed up 3 hours early and was 4th in line :smokin

LOL very true!  Also this morning was crazy for that online game, took me a little over an hour to get them, finally ended up getting lucky through East Bay on a countdown timer.  JB, this was really a GR? I mean either they are not making enough, or the hype + re-sellers is just getting to an unbelievable point.

Congrats. It probably had a lot to do with those Lebrons and Kobe's that also came out. I was surprised at how hard they were to get tho for most people. I thought this release was going to be like the Playoff 12's.

This was one of my first retail pickups in a while especially since the ticket systems/christmas 11s hype. Used to just hit the store in the morning or a little earlier for a qs I didnt know it would be like this for a GR.
Bred 1s are next for me though I hope they arent to crazy since its after gammas and after christmas

Got my pair, definitely one of my favorites! Shout outs to everyone who got theirs, and hopefully everyone who didn't get em this time has a chance to soon!

Man Christmas and Priorities kicked my butt this year.

I had an offer on the table for my sz 9 Playoff 12's for a pair of the Taxis sz 9. But the guy said that he didn't wanna spend the money anymore :frown:

FNL, FTL, and Champs at my mall all said it was chaos and madness this morning. They didn't see it coming. These were all first come first serve so that didn't help...

Stopped by NTSF and picked up a pair FCFS. Also picked up my RSVP for the Kobe Prelude 2's

Glad I was able to score on these.

1s will be my last pair this year. Hopefully I can luck out on a pair. I've struck out on 1s ALL year. :smh: so luck isn't on my side when it comes to 1s

Gonna skip on the 11s. Still gonna stick to my og opinion that those are :x

Last edited:
I ended up headin out early to get a spot in line and was blown away by the level of greed I saw with most of the campers. One guy had 2 pairs in two different sizes from another store..his man had 2 pair and he was standing behind me crying about how stores line we were in was running out of the size he wants. I knew what was up when he started making deals right there in line on his phone.

Last edited:
Went to claim my pair at the local HoH. Arrived at 10:05AM or so and there were about 20 folks ahead to claim theirs. Judging by the book they had about 5 or 6 FSRs. Line got exponentially longer when I left. I guess folks do want these.

Wonder how long the lines outside of Niketowns were since they did fcfs.

agreed.. wanted a size 9 but turns out they assigned size to each raffle winner,which at this specific store they don't usually do, got called that I won and  was  not asked what size, got to the mall an dude said no size assigned for me.. what! I explained no one ask me for a size, he said sorry gotta wait till 10.. what!! until all assigned pairs are sold, so 10 comes its 1 size 9 an size 9.5.. long story short,dude felt bad an held the 9.5 for me, and one kid try offer me 250 for em, no thanks.. they do fit slight big but with thick sock and sneaker shields, they fit perfect, hope everyone enjoys their pairs, now for the madness come the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom