Taxi 12's - December '13

First of all whats up, I haven't posted here in a hot minute. Hope everyone did aiight with the Taxis. I was planning to wake up for an NDC cop, but last night got hit with the itis hardcore and ended up sleeping in til about 11...work has been killing me. FTL still had my size (11) and some decent sizes open but I got tired of playing the add to cart game pretty quickly and said **** it. Missed out on Taxis which I kind of wanted but such is life.

I cannot get a pair of anything online for the life of me! I have never been able to cop an online release? Any tips?

I feel you. I have struck out on everything relevant to me since the Toro 4. Fighting an uphill battle. Ready for next week and the Gamma 12s though.

For those that used PayPal @ FNL, does your  payment status on paypal.com say pending or completed?

Hope my order doesnt get cancelled even though I got a receipt and confirmation email 
indifferent.gif

Lol took me a minute to figure out was so wrong with it. I was like thats good mom right there . After about 45 seconds i noticed its the same damn pic hahahaha

LMAO AT THAT PIC… SURPRISINGLY THESE SOLD OUT ON FORDHAM… THE KIDS ATE THESE UP. I EXPECTED THEM TO SELL BUT NOT INSTANTLY.. GUESS THERE WERENT AS MANY AS THE LANEY 5'S

How was the quality on these i decided to pass since i still have CDPs. My friend copped but said the "gold" eyelets were terrible?

I just don't get why these went so fast. Everyone was saying they'd be an easy cop but they sold out on NDC in less than 15mins. Couldn't cop a 13, kinda salty...

For those that used PayPal @ FNL, does your payment status on paypal.com say pending or completed?

Hope my order doesnt get cancelled even though I got a receipt and confirmation email :stoneface:

Just checked, my order was cancelled :/

If there is anything to be learned from this thread and release, 1: nothing will be an easy purchase anymore. 2:  don't believe what others say about sizing, lol.

Was worried that the 8.5 (my normal size) that I got would be too big.  Turns out it was the perfect size.  Overall, I'm pleased with this shoe.

I just don't get why these went so fast. Everyone was saying they'd be an easy cop but they sold out on NDC in less than 15mins. Couldn't cop a 13, kinda salty...

OG colorway, first time retroed that wasn't a low top or in a pack. These are one of the more iconic Jordan's IMO so it's no surprise people were excited for this release.

I cannot get a pair of anything online for the life of me! I have never been able to cop an online release? Any tips?

Personally, I think it helps to use Google Chrome....and for NDC I don't wait for Twitter to post the link. Soon as 7:00 hits I search for it on NDC and click on it. Seems to work for me?

If there is anything to be learned from this thread and release, 1: nothing will be an easy purchase anymore. 2:  don't believe what others say about sizing, lol.

Was worried that the 8.5 (my normal size) that I got would be too big.  Turns out it was the perfect size.  Overall, I'm pleased with this shoe.
**** im a 9 and got a 8.5 from NDC 
mean.gif

For those of you who missed out, there will be a bunch of these sold out the outlets around Feb. There is always a bunch of "b grade" 12s left over.

Back
Top Bottom