Taxi 12's - December '13

UPS trying to act like Santa Claus in the night!

Left all my house lights on on purpose like "I'm Here", and dude couldn't even ring my bell when he dropped my package. My J's were ice cold, but somewhat added to the freshness :smile:

The reason they do this is that it tends to startle people when you ring their doorbell late at night.

I learned this the hard way when I used to be a seasonal worker for UPS during the holidays. I left a package late one night and rang the bell, and the dude sent his dogs after me. I made it out in one piece, but I learned not to do that again.

So if it’s not perishable, they usually just leave it and let you find it in the morning.

Wiil call FTW! No worries or waiting. Just go and get them when I'm ready. Add in the fact I have to pass the pick up location on the way home from work. 2013 is a dunnie, as far as JB purchases go, for me!

Went ahead and ended up purchasing off ShelfLife.  I'm way too busy in my life with work and everything else to even attempt to catch a random restock or go to the mall and collect tickets for some rigged raffle anyways.  The way I see it, $255 now is worth it for me b/c I wanted these and I don't see Ebay prices dropping to much below that if they do.  Sz 11 on Ebay right now are around 285 to 300 with shipping.

Im no longer buying anything from finishline. have been on the hook, acct pending for 10 pairs since saturday. $1890. Still havent gotten that cake back. they tell me today at the latest. absolute **** show. i dont have time or patience for this ****. to hell with FNL.

DAMN

That definitely looks a bit pinkish
Thats what I thought, at first I thought it was just my eyes. Here's another pair my friend has which the painted heel part doesn't have a pure white on it and once again sort of looks pinkish. 

nothing like knowing your double up got delivered already and you still got 5 hours of work left. Damn I want to get home throw one on and snap mad pics of the other! i cant wait~

View media item 701565
I'm glad the weather delay is over, these were supposed to come yesterday but whatever. Just happy my packages came. Good luck to all who are in limbo or looking for a restock. Also I realized my size 11 has more room than expected.

anyone in the bay area get hit with ups delay from ndc? somehow my shoes ended up in long beach
mean.gif
No, mine are out for delivery today. Came up from Ontario, California early this morning. I'm in the east bay (Fremont).

Man, if these really fit big I might get away with a 12, I usually wear 12.5...seeing as how a size 13 seems to be the most elusive thing in the world.

Man, if these really fit big I might get away with a 12, I usually wear 12.5...seeing as how a size 13 seems to be the most elusive thing in the world.
Definitely run big in my opinion. I got 11.5 and normally wear a 12.

The only people who say these run TTS are the people who dont know theyre true size. Im a true 8 and wear 7.5 in all 12's

in my life long experience with sneakers I'd say these are def not TTS. You need to .5 size down to get TTS. LOVE these kicks.

Back
Top Bottom