Taxi 12's - December '13

So the better question is..who DIDN'T get their shipment canceled on some BS reason about releasing too soon...

Nowadays there isn't a release too old to have sizes. The production amounts of companies is not to be undervalued. Unless something is a limited release (i.e. Supreme Foams, Dbs,etc...) there are always trace amounts of sizes left over afterwards
yep, most retailers keep back some pairs, for store openings later on, etc. you would be surprised at what some of the retailers have sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

@j23app   Even though my order got cancelled
devil.gif
, Good looks on the restock link!!!!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I used to work at one of those retailers so I know how that stuff goes. That's why I was surprised the order was cancelled because unless they oversold, those shoes should have never been up on the site in the first place. Sucks that this had to happen!

AIR JORDAN 12 “TAXI” RUMORED TO RETURN AS A QUICKSTRIKE THIS DECEMEBR 2017.

Air Jordan 12 Taxi
White/Black-Taxi-Varsity Red
130690-125
December 2017
$190

AIR JORDAN 12 “TAXI” RUMORED TO RETURN AS A QUICKSTRIKE THIS DECEMEBR 2017.

Air Jordan 12 Taxi
White/Black-Taxi-Varsity Red
130690-125
December 2017
$190

Can't Fn wait! Hope this "quickstrike" release doesn't make them tough to grab

Cant wait to take the L on this one too, just like back in 13. 

Damn for real? How? They were a huge GR then. I mean i know people still miss out but the numbers on them then were pretty high.

Best of luck this go around fam

Damn for real? How? They were a huge GR then. I mean i know people still miss out but the numbers on them then were pretty high.

Best of luck this go around fam
To be honest, it was the only pair I wanted, that I missed on. But really dont feel all that bad, patience always pays off. 

To be honest, it was the only pair I wanted, that I missed on. But really dont feel all that bad, patience always pays off. 

Youll land em. I sold my last pair been missing em. Havent caved on the Chinese New Years, but seeing these may come back sounds good

Yea I put in some effort on the last release of taxis and missed. Hype in my area was insane for them. Like XI release level. But I wasn't too mad considering the materials on them wasn't the best.

Wonder why they releasing them again already and as a QS. I guess it's been 4 years so let's see

They need to remaster steel Xs because the last ones were a joke

I hope these release again for the holidays sold my '13s and regretted it ever since

^^^ thank you for the info I really hope they release my favorite OG cw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom