Taxi 12's - December '13

Ok so I had a pair in my cart on FNL and it got to the pay screen I hit submit but there was an error. I check my card and it was charged but then when I hit check out again it said the item is sold out. Does that mean it didn't go through?
It's going to reverse the charge to your card...It's just one of those sig FNL instances.

Expectation: "Easy cop! Going to double/triple up! These won't even sell out!"

Reality: "Anybody know where I can get a size ____ for retail?"

Just got thur FNL, copped a 10.5 :smokin , waited for 45mins, lucky tho since I woke up half an hour late. I had another pair on FTA, wait time was 4 hours, but somehow that clock page kept crashing, and all of a sudden, my pair is gone now......

It's going to reverse the charge to your card...It's just one of those sig FNL instances.
First time FNL failed me. 
mean.gif

i think i got through on fnl although when i check my order status it says error check later but my order is processing so idk

Ok so I had a pair in my cart on FNL and it got to the pay screen I hit submit but there was an error. I check my card and it was charged but then when I hit check out again it said the item is sold out. Does that mean it didn't go through?
yea it didnt go through.

realistically if your in line on eastbay and your timer is more than 30 minutes you should just give up
not true, i made it through on bel air 5's and waiting about an hour and a half....
i just had a 50 min wait at eastbay and got through. my chrome even crashed and i reloaded page and the timer was at the same time. actually 2 mins faster. so always sign into account before adding to cart

Same ****

This was very surprising this morning but I never got a raffle call either so these might have been very limited for a GR. I was lucky to get one pair off NDC and still in line at EB for the next 1 hr and 40 minutes . LOL I rarely fail on FNL a d today was very hard.

Finally got thru on the eastbay link after a hour+ wait and fnl wouldn't let me use my credit card. Ndc fails me everytime tho. I read what you guys say to do but whatever lol. Good luck to everyone

Back
Top Bottom