Taxi 12's - December '13

Easy for me on FNL where I can hardly ever get past the SPA page normally. Onto the 1s which will be a nightmare.

out of all new popular releases i have not once gotten out of the finishline splash page its like im in prison when i see that **** page :lol:

Onto the 1s which will be a nightmare.
I'm worried 
mean.gif

How's the mentality at some of your local Footlocker's etc. when people strike out?

Here in Baltimore, it's ridiculous. People were sooooo pissed off due to either them being sold out, tickets being gone, employees buying them or managers saying they would hold them for them and to their "surprise" the manager didn't. I copped on NDC and was trying to give some people tips on how to at least give themselves a chance online and they weren't having it.

Maybe I'm not use to those reactions because I go for everything online. 

failed at a line up girl gives me kiss on the cheek and says try online i get my heels on line. tries one time gets on footaction smh..... timer said 5 hours tho

You all have been really helpful for a first-timer. I was able to order a size 10 via NDC but need an 11.5. I have an 11.5 in my cart with footlocker but have a 5 hour wait for checkout. Any chance that I'll actually get them? 5 hours is a long time. The screen went black once and when I refreshed the time restarted adding a few minutes to the 5 hours.

Crazy, after an 1 hour and 40 mins. finally got through. Email Confirmation Received! I guess this beats standing line in the cold this morning.

Back
Top Bottom