TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
roll.gif
eek.gif

So whats the deal with the neon lights? Another JD exclusive im assuming?

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

so give me a sig and let me know where i can get a shirt.

Wow! A lil bit on the demanding side are we not
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Laune - Check you PM

unds

did you get those on sale??

when i was in london for boxing day, those were on sale and i thought the og reds were going to be but they werent so i passed.

Got this yesterday. Shout outs to Cris1. Perfect!

2008_02_12_29.jpg

Got these today. Almost matched the team am fam shirt. Can't complain for $30 shipped from 1994.

2008_02_12_27.jpg

2008_02_12_26.jpg

2008_02_12_28.jpg

Got these the day before. They don't match the team am fam shirt at all. Hahah. Word. Again, I can't complain for $32 shipped. Hahah.

2008_02_12_0.jpg

2008_02_12_1.jpg

Originally Posted by sharpC

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

so give me a sig and let me know where i can get a shirt.

Wow! A lil bit on the demanding side are we not
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Laune - Check you PM

unds

did you get those on sale??

when i was in london for boxing day, those were on sale and i thought the og reds were going to be but they werent so i passed.
These were on sale when I was in London last week but they only had small sizes, no 12s for me
frown.gif

battleground: Nice lights

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Got this yesterday. Shout outs to Cris1. Perfect!

2008_02_12_29.jpg

Got these today. Almost matched the team am fam shirt. Can't complain for $30 shipped from 1994.

2008_02_12_27.jpg

2008_02_12_26.jpg

2008_02_12_28.jpg

Got these the day before. They don't match the team am fam shirt at all. Hahah. Word. Again, I can't complain for $32 shipped. Hahah.

2008_02_12_0.jpg

2008_02_12_1.jpg

dope dope dope. im loving the tee. and 30 shipped for those pair. wow...
pimp.gif

lol i got mad love for air max.

right now my wallet is riding on E.

wedding and house pickups later this year.

u can tell by id's that i love em lol.

who doesnt want those neon lights lol.

that coloway looks sick on everything from those dw stabs to the am90 boots.

thats why i got 97s in that similar colorway.

honestly i could care less if "teamAMfam" accepted me... i know i love airmaxes just as much as crisuno... it ain't about popularity orwhat's the most rare airmax.. to me any airmax is <3. LOL. peep the sig.

but yeah air max > almost any kind of shoe out there.

i've been loving airmaxes since i was 4... (at least what i could remember)

smile.gif
just my 2 cents

Need some advice from those who have the structures: I've been hearing that it's a half a size bigger when worn or loosewould be a better word for it so I'm wondering whether I should be getting a sz 8 or 8.5. I wear a sz 8.5 in most of my AMs. Any help isappreciated!
wink.gif

After wearing my Structures a lot, here's what I think:

If you get an 8: you're gonna probably have to loosen the laces a little. The fit will probably be good on your feet.
If you get an 8.5: It may be a better fit (a little more space) but your laces may have to be tighter because the Structures have more space in the ankle thanother shoes, thus making it possible to go a half size down like others (including myself) have suggested.

It's best to try them on, if possible. But if you're buying over the Internet, I guess you'll have to take our word for it.

they run a lil big so definitely go half a size down. most of my maxes are a 10 but i did go down to a 9.5 for the structure triaxs.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

After wearing my Structures a lot, here's what I think:

If you get an 8: you're gonna probably have to loosen the laces a little. The fit will probably be good on your feet.
If you get an 8.5: It may be a better fit (a little more space) but your laces may have to be tighter because the Structures have more space in the ankle than other shoes, thus making it possible to go a half size down like others (including myself) have suggested.

It's best to try them on, if possible. But if you're buying over the Internet, I guess you'll have to take our word for it.

Alright thanks for the info, I think I'll be going down a half a size then since my feet are more narrow than wide.
Ucasta: Thanks for reinsuring (sp?) my choice haha. Thanks again.
I'll post my small AM collection and why I love the shoes so much pretty soon.
smile.gif

To add to the testimonial, I normall wear 11-11.5 in Air Maxes and I tried on a 10.5 for the Structures. They fit me perfectly.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The neon colorway needs to become a standard for Nike to use on all their shoes. Seriously.

they should just release all the neons from the history of air from id advertisement

nike_id_airmax_wall.jpg

Hello Team AM FAM. Could anyone please tell me the going price for a pair of sz12 BW "persians" DS

I'll second the request to stop posting pics of those neon lights, my heart breaks a little more every time I see them.
laugh.gif

mic are you joining for the fight night in the end? i know you've mentioned somethingbut somehow i never really followed up on it. i don't even know where we are sitting and/or if this thing is in a large stadium or a small place. coach hasset up everything so i'm just following.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSaBbErunfA
nice stuff hows your edge. good to see some appreciation for some less popular am model.1994 was really an outstanding year in the nike history when you take a look at what was released back then. the air max triax is definitively anotherunderrated vintage runner with great colorways as yours or the one below as example

mtriax94.jpg

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

nice stuff hows your edge. good to see some appreciation for some less popular am model. 1994 was really an outstanding year in the nike history when you take a look at what was released back then. the air max triax is definitively another underrated vintage runner with great colorways as yours or the one below as example

mtriax94.jpg
I really like them and was real happy I snagged them. Hopefully they are still wearable.

^^ Tibor, I'll be sending your tee today, the past 2 days been busy, so I couldn't make it to the PO............

Mic....I'll be sending your package today as well.

Dope Safari's Oli..................

Cris.

no worries chris, there is no reason to rush

oh and send mic's package over to me as well. we have an agreement that i'm his taster
tongue.gif

couldn't push myself to do anything productive today at work. so too much nt for today ... my eyes are hurting

Originally Posted by derekdru

Hello Team AM FAM. Could anyone please tell me the going price for a pair of sz12 BW "persians" DS

I'll second the request to stop posting pics of those neon lights, my heart breaks a little more every time I see them.
laugh.gif

hmm.. I am thinking between $180 - $250, just cuz I have seen the prices for these all over the place. From really cheap to really expensive, and 12 is abig size so that may be a bit more pricey. Anybody else some insight on this?
Oli - dope Safaris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HYE - some quality cheap pick ups right there (is that an oxymoron haha
nerd.gif
) good stuff, loving those '94s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom