TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

danlove, best option is to first wear them lightly indoors, preferably on a soft surface. See how the midsole holds up. Maybe take a short walk outside too. If the midsole is still intact, you should be good to go in terms of wearing them.

Just be aware of the glue...with shoes that old, it's possible that parts of the shoe may come loose because the glue has dried up after all these years. It has happened with my OG Air Max 93s and some Air Flight Turbulences from 1996. It's nothing that krazy glue can't fix.
Thanks Brian. They came in today, seem fine around the house. Gonna wait for a special occasion to break them out. Here are the pics Fam,enjoy. I'm stoked
pimp.gif

tailwind96og.jpg

tailwind96og1.jpg

And those blue gradient 95s are killer. Nice pick up.

Originally Posted by crisone

^^Chris, these:

image.php

Triz......yeah, I saw those, they also have the Drury's, but size 8, after I get the Drury's, then I'll get the Hitomi's, then maybe the Lyon's........thanks though.

Peace.

Cris.

i still want these but i cant find my size 11
i think i just might go ID my own

Thanks Corgi. I didn't pay over the odds either, and since they were on eBay UK I didn't have to shell out on the shipping either. My first officialpair of vintage kicks - all the other AMs in my collection are retroes. These feel very special.

gotta admit I'm liking these tailwinds. simple colorway, suede and mesh with a speckled midsole is a great combo.

both pair of '95s on the last page are amazing.

here's a pair i dug up from the bottom of the stacks... kinda forgot i had them. air max plus 2 from 1999 or so. i think i've worn these maybe 5times, haha:

Hotthobo - Awesome blue gradients!!!!!

Danloveuk - WOW!!!

OLI - Nice urawas...

TimCity - those are pretty nice my man....

^^Those tailwinds are nice...

oli: love the urawas...biggest regret selling mine, they were a 13 and i am truly a 12, sold them thinking i could just get a 12, havent yet
corgi: whats good fam?
jake: good to see you
tim: those are nice!
hothobo: that avatar gets me everytime
UK dan: excellent pickup

off to watch Fedor destroy Arlovski....will have some pics later!

Originally Posted by brickSB

oli: love the urawas...biggest regret selling mine, they were a 13 and i am truly a 12, sold them thinking i could just get a 12, havent yet

jake: good to see you
Brick... I think I ended up with Urawas from around the way... They cleaned up darn nicely I must say...
pimp.gif

brick, doing well. Fedor is a beast. That front kick will hit you in your temple before you even see it.

that bear better tap or else that elbow is gonna snap crackle pop. You're not rolling out of that, rolling up on it, entending or sucking the arm in. Youare done

3224770446_73bfa9fa09.jpg

to my buddy's house to watch the Fedor fight...he one punched Arlovski in the first round while he was attempting a flying knee towards him...landed on hisjaw and Arlovski was knocked out mid-air and landed on his forehead, it was excellent!
devil.gif

3224776732_fdc38d2868.jpg

^^your buddy got a nice setup brick. nice urawas up there and those tailwinds are ok, nike seems to be ODing with the speckled soles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom