Tell us your thoughts

Tell us your thoughts

LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN HIMSELF,
WE'RE ALWAYS WORKING TO ELEVATE OUR GAME.

The Jordan Brand would like your help in taking our game to the next level. We value your opinion and respect your time, so we have just a few brief questionsto ask. Your input is greatly appreciated.

If you got a message from Jordan Brand saying this i think this is the best way to talk directly to JB.

Tell them what they need to do right to make the consumers feel happy.

sorry if posted already, delete if it is.

Negative: JB give us better quality on ya'lls product

Instead of giving us fusions an a OG colorway like the powder & Charcoal 9's, Give us a DAMN retro

Scrapp the space jamz comin out later on in the year, Make tha TB 3's a U.S. release ONLY

Postive: Playoff 13's & Infrared 6's coming back out....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Negative: JB give us better quality on ya'lls product

Instead of giving us fusions an a OG colorway like the powder & Charcoal 9's, Give us a DAMN retro

Scrapp the space jamz comin out later on in the year, Make tha TB 3's a U.S. release ONLY

Postive: Playoff 13's & Infrared 6's coming back out....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
infareds arent coming out they are varsity red

We don't need to tell Jordan Brand what to do.

They already know what we want but they don't want to make it happen.

They check this forum, they know what we want.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

its the truth.

Oldschool quality at oldschool retail prices......simply put.

And you know this......maaaaaaaan !!!!!!

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Stop making the B-S. If he didn't wear it, don't make it.

So.....no grapes, aquas, 23's, 22's, etc...

Can't agree with this argument.

JB, stick to the sigs!

Negatives:Just Quality and avalibily

Positives: The release's

I dont see why you all want all those damn retros all at one time.

QUIT THE DAMN PACKAGES RELEASES!!!! There is a global recession and you're asking consumers to buy 2 pairs of kicks? What if we only like one pair (whichpersonally was the case for MOST of the CDPs)

Since this is my first time writing on NikeTalk, feel this is the best place to start: First, as mentioned above, stop making all of these fusions with OGcolors instead of giving us the actual retro that you know we all want. I can understand its for the younger consumer, but what about the long time TRUEfan/collector that have been with you guys since the beginning that want a piece of that "old school" love we remember from back in the day? Second,stop with this International release mess on a major retro that the masses want, but instead you give us fusions and packages and imitations like True Flightsthat sit on shelves for months. Lastly, please make better sense of ur "Defining Moments" releases. Jordan won his first championship in the InfraredVI's correct? So why not release THAT specific shoe for that moment instead of coming up with another reason to release ANOTHER pair of V's, or areason to release more I's. You know what the people REALLY want and its about making money and a profit so just GIVE IT TO US!!!

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

QUIT THE DAMN PACKAGES RELEASES!!!! There is a global recession and you're asking consumers to buy 2 pairs of kicks? What if we only like one pair (which personally was the case for MOST of the CDPs)

i dont mind packages one bit as long as its 2 hot pairs. Not one hot pair and one pair they just tryin get off. And 2 pair of good quality i'd by evenfaster......even if its 2 pair wit good quality and u dont want one pair people always splittin packs left and right so that aint really an issue

the CDP 11/12 coulda been every sneakerheads dream pack.....but the 11's were GARBAGE a true let down and a smack in the face JB we deserve better thanthat.....dudes been buying and supporting JB for decades and thats what we get.....****

Exactly! I agree with Swerv1n. Packages would be great if it were a package of 2 great shoes. For example as I stated earlier, Jordans first ring came in theVI's. Almost everyone loves and wants the infrared joints. So if you feel that you have to make a package for Defining Moments in his career, make a packwith the Black/Infrared and the White/infrared VI's. These would fly out the door within minutes. Now I personally would rather them be releasedindividually, but if you have to do it then do it right.

JB, I want you to invent a time machine and erase all the trash that has come from your factory since the start of 2003. 2002 was your last solid year and thatis just because of the 7s,9s, and 17s, which were the last design prior to the 23's that were actually nice.

18-22 = brand suicide, yet somehow those were the years that jb became the most popular?

focus more on NEW DESIGNS, you're living off retros in case you have not realized, what does that say about where your brand has gone?

a 1yr old with a 100 count box of crayons can come up with better colorways.

but then again, people will buy anything with a jumpman on it, so why waste my time..

Back
Top Bottom