Thank you Quentin Richardson

Someone needs to kufi smack kg..enter qrich
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Has KG even been in a NBA fight? Dude is probably terry cloth someone needs to just straight up punch him like this was the 90s.

I forgot who it was that elbowed KG in the jaw a couple years ago, and KG did NADA.
exactly, KG always seems like a guy like that, he acts so hard but when it comes down to it hes soft and wont do $%@#. kinda like he always pounds his chest and tries so hard to make it seem like he tries so hard and wants it so bad and has so much heart when at the end of the day he is  always nowhere to be found late in games when it matters most
smh.gif
smh.gif

QRich though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude has always had beef with Pierce and has been calling out the celtics for awhile now, even duing his Knicks days with $%@# like this. This is the first time hearing it for most of yall because this happened during a nationally televised playoff game but hes called Pierce and Garnett out on this $%@# befoe when we used to play them with the Knicks. He used to always go at and start $%@# with the Cs. I remember once a few years back there was a preseason game that ahd a playoff like atmosphere the way they were playing and a little fight started involving Q and Pierce/Garnett. Hes always called them out on being phonies and has brouhgt it to them extra hard when hed play them. He doesnt take their $%@# that they throw out and hes absolutely right. Q has always been a tough player and doesnt take $%@# like that, so even when he was a Knick and injured and was bricking threes left and right, i always respected that about him.

quentin is appreciated for speaking the truth. hubie the announcer was talkin bout "good thing it's not a separated shoulder." everyone knows pierce fakes it worse than kobe's wife

since were throwing up pics...

892250fe14a5ecf317350675cc369aa4c62e191.jpg

!+$#!%!@+%#$ trying to act like Willis Reed in the NBA finals, getting carried off the court, and than running out of the locker room 5 mins later... I think Phil Jackson (teamate of Willis in NY) called him out on that @+$#+$*#
smh.gif

KG is soft and Pierce is soft AND fakes injuries... Q is on point
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom