Thank you Quentin Richardson

Pretty sure it started back in the day when Pierce hit a 3 and did the double head bump that QRich and Darius Miles used to do.

Pretty sure it started back in the day when Pierce hit a 3 and did the double head bump that QRich and Darius Miles used to do.
That was the first incident that I know about. Pierce did the head bump, Q took exception, so Pierce did it again at the FT line and D'Antoni flipped out on Pierce and got tossed.

Then there was a preseason game where Q and Pierce almost got into a fight.

Then there was MLK Day 2 years ago when they both got ejected and Q wanted to fight him in the hallway.

I'm still laughing at h3at23 and anyone else who thinks Q didn't instigate that entire incident yesterday. Like he was going over to chat with Pierce about his plans after the game or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm still laughing at h3at23 and anyone else who thinks Q didn't instigate that entire incident yesterday. Like he was going over to chat with Pierce about his plans after the game or something.
laugh.gif
Yea, I don't blame the NBA for making the ruling they did, but there should be an addition to the rule that there is free reign once somebody who is a known clown instigates on a dead ball. BTW, I agree that KG would be one of those instigators. Bottom line is there would be nothing here if QRich didn't instigate or the refs actually stepped in, which I feel is usual protocol.

GIFSoup

I hate the celtics plus im a heat fan so i hope KG gets suspended.

I wish JO wouldve went "palace brawl" on Glen Davis

“I was trying to get over there to take the ball out of bounds and he started to talk to me so I talked back. I don’t have any business talking to him. He was on the ground crying. I don’t know what was going on, two actresses over there, that’s what they are … They’re not those characters they portray. They’re not who they say they are. Garnett and Pierce, they’re good basketball players, and that’s about it … Sometimes [Pierce] falls like he’s about to be out for the season and then he gets right up … I don’t like them, and they know it.

Q is just mad Pierce has outscored him 90-15 over the past 4 games.

I’ve watched Paul Pierce play his entire career. On September 25, 2000, Pierce was stabbed 11 times in the face, neck, and back and had a bottle smashed over his head. Many questioned if he would live. 3 weeks later Paul Pierce was back to playing basketball and was the only player on the Celtics to play all 82 games that season. He never takes nights off and always gives it everything he has. He loves rising to the occasion and playing superior talent ie. Lebron & Kobe. I’ve seen him lose a tooth mid game and continue to play. I’ve also watched all the games this season and the shoulder injury is a reoccuring injury which originated in a practice a couple of weeks back.Paul Pierce is from Inglewood, CA, Q- Richardson was married to Brandy. If anyone is soft its Q-Rich for talking #@% to an injured player and then lying about it in post game comments and name calling. What has Q-Richardson ever done? As for Garnett, even a two game suspension wouldnt matter. The Heat are out classed. Throwing an elbow may not have been the best move by Garnett but you always protect/stand up for teammates. Thats what KG and big baby did.

yea didnt q dmiles and KG all get into over some gang stuff ??
like wayyyy back when q and dfunk were on the clippers..

bum.jpg

im glad this is happening. just want KG to get KTFO once and for all

Spoiler [+]
marvin316sto128544091979072500.jpg

the PGA tour wrote:
Q is just mad Pierce has outscored him 90-15 over the past 4 games.

I’ve watched Paul Pierce play his entire career. On September 25, 2000, Pierce was stabbed 11 times in the face, neck, and back and had a bottle smashed over his head. Many questioned if he would live. 3 weeks later Paul Pierce was back to playing basketball and was the only player on the Celtics to play all 82 games that season. He never takes nights off and always gives it everything he has. He loves rising to the occasion and playing superior talent ie. Lebron & Kobe. I’ve seen him lose a tooth mid game and continue to play. I’ve also watched all the games this season and the shoulder injury is a reoccuring injury which originated in a practice a couple of weeks back.Paul Pierce is from Inglewood, CA, Q- Richardson was married to Brandy. If anyone is soft its Q-Rich for talking #@% to an injured player and then lying about it in post game comments and name calling. What has Q-Richardson ever done? As for Garnett, even a two game suspension wouldnt matter. The Heat are out classed. Throwing an elbow may not have been the best move by Garnett but you always protect/stand up for teammates. Thats what KG and big baby did.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 NO!

Back
Top Bottom