^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

these villains better be up to par, because this is a mean team, cap, hulk and Stark alone i have no clue how youd beat that, throw in the God of thunder, a bad *@% woman, and Jeremy Renner....cmon son....

Loki got that Lincecum hair
laugh.gif

Looks good. Scene at the end looked way to Transformer-like (Fin Fang Foom?), but whatever, that's what the kids want. Hopefully the story will be sold. Also, as much as I love Tom  Hiddleston, hopefully he isn't the only major villain.
And why the hell is Thor still not wearing his helmet? 
30t6p3b.gif

219c211.jpg

Looks good. Scene at the end looked way to Transformer-like (Fin Fang Foom?), but whatever, that's what the kids want. Hopefully the story will be sold. Also, as much as I love Tom  Hiddleston, hopefully he isn't the only major villain.
And why the hell is Thor still not wearing his helmet? 
30t6p3b.gif

219c211.jpg

I wish Thor kept his sleeves.

I will be watching this movie in IMAX 3D. First time I'll be watching a movie in IMAX as well. Cannot wait.

I wish Thor kept his sleeves.

I will be watching this movie in IMAX 3D. First time I'll be watching a movie in IMAX as well. Cannot wait.

never saw Thor or Captain America films... they never looked appealing to me...

gonna have to sit thru them tho, before cathing this one!

joint looks legit!

joint looks legit!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Was the hulk a part of the avengers?

Hulk is actually a founding member of Avengers in the comics and you can see Mark Ruffalo(Bruce Banner) in one of the shots where they're flashing the members so I'm guessing he'll also be a part of them in this movie, although he's a bit of a wild card so I don't know how they'll fit him in
my guess is that he plays the heel the entire movie, refuses to join, and then last minute joins the team

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Both are surprisingly good and entertaining. I doubt you'll regret it.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Was the hulk a part of the avengers?

Hulk is actually a founding member of Avengers in the comics and you can see Mark Ruffalo(Bruce Banner) in one of the shots where they're flashing the members so I'm guessing he'll also be a part of them in this movie, although he's a bit of a wild card so I don't know how they'll fit him in
my guess is that he plays the heel the entire movie, refuses to join, and then last minute joins the team

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Both are surprisingly good and entertaining. I doubt you'll regret it.

I just want to know who or what the army is already.

Another awesome gif.
power_333e5wet.gif

wKV2S.gif
psoKv.gif
CmVLT.gif
UDhD4.gif

I just want to know who or what the army is already.

Another awesome gif.
power_333e5wet.gif

wKV2S.gif
psoKv.gif
CmVLT.gif
UDhD4.gif

Back
Top Bottom