The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

Season 4 literally only had 1 decent episode and it was the one where they were trapped as slaves in that amusement park. But I agree with yall, if McGrudder ain't apart of it then it's DOA

Guarentee it's gonna be entirely tone deaf like season 4 with way less Huey & more riley, granddad, ruckus shenanigans.

Welp it is official. Aaron's byke and they are rebooting the show. So the characters will be reimagined.

I think you read that wrong I dont think its saying he's back as creative director it's just saying it originally came from him. That's what I'm getting from it

I think you read that wrong I dont think its saying he's back as creative director it's just saying it originally came from him. That's what I'm getting from it
I read other reports about the announcement. They say Sony said Aaron is involved

Example:
https://io9.gizmodo.com/sony-announces-a-reimagined-boondocks-with-original-cre-1835447417

As reported by Variety, Sony Pictures Animation unveiled a slew of new shows and films coming in 2020 and beyond. During a presentation it was revealed that McGruder was collaborating with Sony Pictures Television on a reimagined version of The Boondocks. It will dive into the Freemans battle against Uncle Ruckus, who’s now an “evil local government tyrant who rules fictional Woodcrest County, Maryland with an iron fist.” Comedian John Witherspoon, who played Granddad, hinted in a previous interviewthat he was working on a new The Boondocks show. No word yet about Regina King, though.

If Aaron is not involved, then news sites are reporting wrong info, but I don't think I read it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom