The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

mean.gif
 Why nowadays, everyones gotta ruin a classic 

Dawg last season was a huge letdown. Almost every episode was revolved around grandad and his brokeness. No special moments for my ***** Young Reezy :smh:

Thugnificent & Leonard >>>>

The freedom riders and freedom land episodes weren't bad either ^

but the only reason we got 3 decent episodes outta the whole season is cause Rodney Barnes wrote those 3, and he was one of the original writers that worked with Aaron from the first seasons.

Last edited:
the first episode pretty boy flizzy was hilarious the rest not so much. yea we need them to redeem themselves for season 5. if season 5 is equally bad then they need to retire the show

They show old episodes on Cartoon Network.. Was looking for something to watch while I was flipping through channels..

It was the episode where riley was spray painting houses and met up with the white dude painter..

Man it just reminded my how crappy the handful of episodes I did watch when i was trying give this past season a shot.. Man they really butchered a classic

Oh man, they are showing the prison rape episode on Adult Swim right now. I love that episode. :lol:
The dude in the background talking during everyone's monologues cracks me up every time. :rofl:

"I raped a few ****** myself, I ain't really enjoy it (he ain't like it), not that much(not that much), **** felt good den a ma ****** do, (show did), I ain't let that ***** kiss me or nothin,(mmmmhmmm) but I did tear that ***** *** up ***** I ain't gone lie about it (out the frame!)"

Top 5 episode, greatest adlibing since TM101

"I raped a few ****** myself, I ain't really enjoy it (he ain't like it), not that much(not that much), **** felt good den a ma ****** do, (show did), I ain't let that ***** kiss me or nothin,(mmmmhmmm) but I did tear that ***** *** up ***** I ain't gone lie about it (out the frame!)"

Top 5 episode, greatest adlibing since TM101
This part always gets me.
roll.gif

Definitely one of the top Boondocks episodes.

Back
Top Bottom