The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

What happened with Black Jesus?
From what I remember reading it got renewed but Charlie Murphy got sick so they delayed production, but there is a rumor that they actually did shoot some episodes for a third season but it never released.

So I really dunno

Also reporting McGruder is back and the way Charlemagne has been talking on TBC (close to McGruder) . It seems like he’s back

Yeah can’t wait

Curious to see what a reimagining looks like. Add me to the list of people that don't remember **** about season 4 :lol:

I don't know how any finished season 4. I think I gave up after that MBJ episode.

Season 4 was whack, only good episode was Chris Brown parody everything else was whack. Wouldn't mind seeing Huey and Riley a little older in the next one so they can experience new things they couldn't as kids. First 2 seasons are required viewing, 3 was okay

Season 4 was whack, only good episode was Chris Brown parody everything else was whack. Wouldn't mind seeing Huey and Riley a little older in the next one so they can experience new things they couldn't as kids. First 2 seasons are required viewing, 3 was okay
3 was okay!!! This little ***** said 3 was okay!!!

Hope it's true that McGruder will be involved.

So much has happened since the show ended. Real world events has provided enough material for 10 seasons.

Not a fan of that design yet; they leaned too far into the anime look to me. I want eye shapes and heads that stay true to the comics like the first 2 seasons.

Not a fan of that design yet; they leaned too far into the anime look to me. I want eye shapes and heads that stay true to the comics like the first 2 seasons.

That's fan art lol

Edit: I take that back. That looks like fan art. Not too big a fan of it.

I thought it would never happen.
Add me into the camp of people who hasn't seen season 4 but I will now in preparation for this.

maaaaaan i had to give in and buy the 3rd season on dvd
cant watch the one where he did tyler perry ANYWHERE
that one and the bet episodes are basically "banned"
and can only watch by buying the season

maaaaaan i had to give in and buy the 3rd season on dvd
cant watch the one where he did tyler perry ANYWHERE
that one and the bet episodes are basically "banned"
and can only watch by buying the season
I know you can watch boondocks on Hulu but damn does that mean they ain’t on there? I may have to check this out

I know you can watch boondocks on Hulu but damn does that mean they ain’t on there? I may have to check this out
nah some episodes are missing
you will notice on hulu episodes are missing
like an episode will skip from 4 and go straight to 6
i think second season has the most missing episodes which is 2
season 3 just has 1
those are the "banned" episodes
the BET one NEVER aired in the us
and the tyler perry one only aired in its original showing
only way to see those episodes is to pay fo the episode or buy the dvd
i remember the tyler pery one being like top 5 episode

currently watching the fried chicken episode
:rofl: he said