The College Basketball Post

Notice the 8 chairs setup??

He has 3 point range like Dirk?  How would you rank him compared to the top prospects in the next class like Josh Jackson, Harry Giles, Dennis Smith Jr.

Not quite consistent from 3, but jumper looks so good it will go in eventually with reps

haven't seen dennis smith jr. better than giles and josh jackson imo.

Pretty meh on Josh Jackson, his jumper needs work.

Last edited:
Only player who wasn't sure was Dakari johnson which seems interesting. 

"I honestly didn't think I'd be in this position this early." - Devin Booker

"

"Probably shouldn't say this but if Alex didn't get hurt, it would've been eight." Calipari on Poythress and if he was surprised that 7 players declared

Do either of the twins get drafted?

logic would say Andrew maybe Aaron no.

Andrew is a big PG, Aaron is average size SG shooter who can't shoot.

BUT

The x factor is Cal.

People underrate how important your college coach for borderline 1st round picks.

Rick Barnes killed Jordan Hamiltons draftstock. The ASU staff killed Jahi Carson draft stock and he went undrafted, Jamie Dixon didn't have good things to say about Khem Birch and he went undrafted.

Cal always sells his guys, he hoodwinked teams into giving Daniel Orton a guaranteed deal. :lol:

they are outside my top 60. but you never know. I suspect Cal will find a way to get one of them in the 1st and make sure aaron is taken in the second,.

Last edited:
Not quite consistent from 3, but jumper looks so good it will go in eventually with reps

haven't seen dennis smith jr. better than giles and josh jackson imo.

Pretty meh on Josh Jackson, his jumper needs work.
You don't see the Wiggins comparison in Josh Jackson?

June 27th but NCAA's deadline is april 16th no one really follows that deadline tho
im sure ingram is waiting for that decision too...when winslow leaves he can just slide right into his spot...next year will be interesting...kennard is going to have to do the bulk of the scoring with allen...i think they may be a really good defense team but offense could be rough...it will be a grind it out type of team
most hated back court in NCAA history

I thought chase jeter was an offensive big? If ingram doesn't commit to duke I don't see them having a lot of offensive fire power.
he has a nice hook shot but from what i seen a lot of offense comes from hustle plays...He can rebound and covers well on defense..yea offense will be tough but they will figure it out...I think their defense should be more legit though....if they can swoop ingram it would be great but who knows...i mean they have 3 spots to fill...they lose 4 and add 3...so we have 3 spots to fill out which i dont know how that will work...i know ingram is the only serious one we can potentially get....swanigan i highly doubt it and someone said thornton wont graduate early...how good is OBI anyway
why you think the defense will be more legit? losing winslow on the perimeter will hurt unless you know something I don't. 

i doubt they go in the first but i can guarantee the harrison go in the second. no shot one of them goes underrated. someone gonna take the chance and for a non guaranteed contract, the risk-reward is decent.

Cal had the car service drop off the duffels this morning. Commitments rolling in early next week.

The one thing I do like about the Cal @ Kentucky experience is that it's literally a new team there EVERY year (outside of this past season) and it's always interesting seeing how it goes.

Cal had the car service drop off the duffels this morning. Commitments rolling in early next week.

The one thing I do like about the Cal @ Kentucky experience is that it's literally a new team there EVERY year (outside of this past season) and it's always interesting seeing how it goes.
I liken it to a 7th grade teacher having a new class each year.

Hard for me to see Andrew in a NBA jersey next year. Kid is a idiot with the basketball in his hands.

Only player who wasn't sure was Dakari johnson which seems interesting. 

"I honestly didn't think I'd be in this position this early." - Devin Booker

"
I didn't watch UK all that much, 5 games at the most, but I didn't think Booker was ready. Some guys already know they'll be competing for minutes off the bench when they get to the league, but when you're just a freshman I thought you would want to come back a try to work on some things. I know at the very minimum his ball handling is not league ready. He wants be a spot up shooter at 19?

Don't think so. Maybe with a good combine they would move mid 2nd? not sure. my man @Osh Kosh Bosh  would know for sure though.

logic would say Andrew maybe Aaron no.

Andrew is a big PG, Aaron is average size SG shooter who can't shoot.

BUT

The x factor is Cal.

People underrate how important your college coach for borderline 1st round picks.

Rick Barnes killed Jordan Hamiltons draftstock. The ASU staff killed Jahi Carson draft stock and he went undrafted, Jamie Dixon didn't have good things to say about Khem Birch and he went undrafted.

Cal always sells his guys, he hoodwinked teams into giving Daniel Orton a guaranteed deal.
laugh.gif

they are outside my top 60. but you never know. I suspect Cal will find a way to get one of them in the 1st and make sure aaron is taken in the second,.
The only con of going to Kentucky; **** not being a starter, **** not scoring 25 ppg, **** winning a title. Cal gets his guys in the league. BUT if you're not ready in 2 years, you have to go anyway or be relegated to the bench (and I say bench but I honestly think it's leave cause your scholarship is going to someone else).

Booker is way too small to be someone's small forward.  He's listed at 6'6 but I think that's generous. 

is booker a 3 or a 2?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom