The College Basketball Post

Right and when one of those guys only gets to play 15 minutes due to foul trouble, it turns into a problem.

Last edited:
Right and when one of those guys only gets to play 15 minutes due to foul trouble, it turns into a problem.
I know that feel bro. IU only has like three big men and they always get into foul trouble **** is super stressful 
mean.gif

Bam Adebayo skipping the hoop summit. :smh:

players always look funny in the light when they do that. imo

Quoted from article--

Adebayo's coach, Brandon Clifford, told SNY.tv the big man wanted to concentrate on his academics and is already playing in the McDonald's All-American Game and the Jordan Brand Classic.

"He pulled out because of school," Clifford said. "He doesn't want to miss that much school that time of year. He's doing fine academically but playing in all three [All-Star] games would cause him to miss a lot of days and he doesn't want to get behind and not finish well.

"Most kids wouldn't care because he's going to qualify easily, but he does. He doesn't want to fade at the finish line."

Quoted from article--

Adebayo's coach, Brandon Clifford, told SNY.tv the big man wanted to concentrate on his academics and is already playing in the McDonald's All-American Game and the Jordan Brand Classic.

"He pulled out because of school," Clifford said. "He doesn't want to miss that much school that time of year. He's doing fine academically but playing in all three [All-Star] games would cause him to miss a lot of days and he doesn't want to get behind and not finish well.

"Most kids wouldn't care because he's going to qualify easily, but he does. He doesn't want to fade at the finish line."

pffft. what a lame *** excuse, cmon son. :lol:

you're gunna go to the other all star games and not the one NBA scouts take seriously. someones giving him bad advice.

Sometimes player just get burned out and/or don't wanna risk getting hurt.

then don't play in any all star game. instead he's skipping the one that actually counts. bad sign.

Hoop summit > all the other foolish all star games.

I remember warching the twins in the summit. And boy it was a struggle.

Last edited:
:yea that school excuse :lol: ...but nothing wrong with skipping an All star game , he just better be getting ready for his freshman season

Shortlist of title contenders at this point if I had to submit four teams: Oklahoma, Kentucky, North Carolina, Michigan State.

Still possible: KU, Maryland, UVA, Utah (maybe) and Arizona... eh I think there's a chance these teams COULD, but the shared characteristic among them is I couldn't depend on them playing consistent, good basketball for six consecutive games. Some teams that aren't that strong on the road are in this group as well.

AMP, franklin street will be poppin if they pull out that W.

As far as food goes hit bull city burger and brewery.

Outkast, don't think Amile returning effects Bolden at all. Staff is still pursuing but nothing has changed as far as I know regarding him and wanting UK.

Jack White is basically the Marty Pocious of this decade. 3 and D player. Athletic and has potential

Shaq Morris saved Wichita today

Last edited:
Phil Ford is the only college player I wish I saw tape of . He doesn't look like much , but he had some sick numbers . I'm old enough to remember players from the 80's and 90's

Last edited:
Phil Ford is the only college player I wish I saw tape of . He doesn't look like much , but he had some sick numbers . I'm old enough to remember players from the 80's and 90's
Funny thing. We are from the same city, my old heads used to tell stories of Phil coming to the local lengendary park. Phil would show up with a 40oz and drink one before the games and during the games. Dude would also snort coke while hooping. By the time he got to Chapel Hill he was a full blown alcoholic. That's why he didn't make legendary status in the league, dude loved to party. People until this day say he could've been the greatest basketball player ever if he could've kept his head straight.

Last edited:
Funny thing. We are from the same city, my old heads used to tell stories of Phil coming to the local lengendary park. Phil would show up with a 40oz and drink one before the games and during the games. Dude would also snort coke while hooping. By the time he got to Chapel Hill he was a full blown alcoholic. That's why he didn't make legendary status in the league, dude loved to party. People until this day say he could've been the greatest basketball player ever if he could've kept his head straight.
sounds like skip wise from my city ...1st year at Clemson All ACC ...then that booze , Coke, heron got him off the Warriors :smh:

Got a son coming up now , shorty nice tho :pimp:

Madness. Poythress averages 0.6 3pa per game. Shoots 12.5%.

Last edited:
Damn. Unless he has a learning disability, below a 2.0 GPA is inexcusable, especially as a student athlete when you're not really expected to do as much.

Could it be that he cheated on something in particular, and that it is related to that LSU-Tennessee game last month where he was benched for the first five minutes for an "academic issue"? I'm just trying find a reason why there was that & now this but maybe the Vols game was his "warning" that today's news was off in the distance but coming if he didn't change things. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom