The College Basketball Post

It's not off putting to you guys that these players don't care about at least learning something? There is life after basketball after all. What's the harm in going to class and trying to learn something interesting?

It's not off putting to you guys that these players don't care about at least learning something? There is life after basketball after all. What's the harm in going to class and trying to learn something interesting?

it's fake college. there isn't any time to get a real education.

and for a guy who is one and done its even faker, if he wants an education he can comeback when he's done playing and get it.

Haven't watched Kentucky religiously like some of you guys, but hasn't Cal been using Skal a bit differently recently? Not forcing him to bang around the basket?

Haven't watched Kentucky religiously like some of you guys, but hasn't Cal been using Skal a bit differently recently? Not forcing him to bang around the basket?

he did that a while ago.

its been a confidence thing with Skal. he suddenly found some.

Not off putting at all to me for the guys that know they are going to be one and done like Simmons/Ingram. The system is forcing them to either go to college or go to China. They have zero desire to take classes. They want to get to the NBA and make their millions.

what should be off puting should be the entire concept of the NCAA, not whether these kids attend their fake classes and their fake school.

Mad random but Leonard Hamilton looks just like that actor from the wire who played the charcter Howard "Bunny" Colvin**

Last edited:
Ben isn't dumb. :lol:

Trust me when you aren't from America this whole "student-athlete" horse **** feels even dumber than it already is.

If I was Ben I would do the barest of bare minimums. If I gotta go to fake college, then you are going to get the effort of a fake student. :lol:
No doubt . I just wanted to take the opportunity to take a shot at that terrible coach he went to play for at LSU.

The boys put on a good show for Josh Jackson, today.  Hope he makes the right decision.....

Ben Simmons on what makes Ulis great: "If you touch him, it's a foul."

:lol:

Ben in his feelings.

Ben's going 1, and should but I must say, It doesn't take much for him to pack it in for the night. He's a little soft.

:lol:

Ben in his feelings.

Ben's going 1, and should but I must say, It doesn't take much for him to pack it in for the night. He's a little soft.

I think spoiled is more like it.

Shameturism is off-putting. I can't blame a kid for seeing big time college athletics for exactly what it is.

Back
Top Bottom