The College Basketball Post

Terrible shot ... wet!!!

QP4utqu.gif

Funny thing about this game you saw when the tides turned and nova took control. Brunson got fouled on a dribble drive and after the call he started smacking the ball like crazy like come on. From there on they went on like a 16-5 and just started chump’n Michigan.

Sheesh. White boy outchea cookin’. It’s a wrap.

Hats off to the Wolverines. Didn’t expect them to turn this season into a deep run like this. Proud of them.

Sometimes the game just isn’t yours. They played pretty well defensively outside of Dante. Take away his contributions and it’s a pretty close game, even with their anemic offense. Dude simply picked a hell of a time to go lights out. Nothing you can do about that.

I’ma still say **** a Jalen Brunson though. :lol:
beilein so damn good but just ran into a buzzsaw tonight.

nova 2018 is a top 10 college team of all time IMO, or at least in recent memory. they dominated this tourney.

Donte def declaring tonight b. Showing up to the press conference with the 6kg cuban on.

Brunson is a junior and Quinerly is nice. Hell, Divencenzo might declare with a game like this :lol:

Brunson is 1000% going pro

I don't know what it is about National Championships that suddenly boosts a player's prospects in the eyes of fans.

I remember back in 05 ****** thinking Sean May should have been a lock for #1 after the game :lol:

Sad how the woman's game was so much better than this turd we were served tonight. Don't even have late night NBA action to watch instead of this

Lol yeah because one team lost their 2nd out of like 200 games in the final 4. Otherwise it would’ve been just as boring as this.

Back
Top Bottom