The College Basketball Post

that's not necessarily true, Brunson was a top recruit, spellman.

They get their fair share of guys.

And that is recently. How many McDonald's all American has he had before Brunson?
I'm saying he gets solid guys who stay at the program til they graduate.

And that is recently. How many McDonald's all American has he had before Brunson?

they may not be All americans, but the kids he gets are 3-4* and some of the best in that philly/nj area
off the top recent all-am. pinkston, waayns, stokes, reynolds, fraser

I mentioned to my homie how Mo Wagner played *** on defense tonight (he’s a Michigan fan) saying he’s not:smh:. That ***** delusional as hell fam it’s sad checkout this video of his pick n roll D

was he winning tho? I remember plenty of years nova was a mid tier big east team struggling to get to the tournament in the 2000's with the exception of 2 or 3 seasons.

when he starting pulling in 4 and 5 star guys, combined with that Italian talent he started to actually win conference championships and titles.

i need to go look at recent teams but '06? florida, '09? unc are a couple of other teams that were as dominant or better. i think '12? kentucky as well. can't really remember off the top of my head. but this nova team is special. better than 2016 nova for sure.

jay wright has been a visionary but his small ball is something more college teams need to implement. dude has an NBA offense out there, very MDA-esque with the 3 ball

I gotta give the edge to those 06-07 Florida teams. They not only had one of the elite front courts in Horford and Noah, but they had elite wing play with Brewer and Green. They were so versatile and could hurt you in multiple ways. There wasn't a single weakness in that squad.

Jay Wright doesn't get credit for the way he develops players and a system that causes all of them to buy in and maximize their potential. He's always had elite guards, but moving to that pro style offense of floor spacing and pnr is the style that today's players want to play. If he stays at Nova, he could win more titles.

He has gotten more than you think. Just most of them never lived up to the hype fully due to either injuries or just lack of development.

The kid out of Brooklyn’s Bishop Loughlein, Curtis Sumpter, was his first big one but the constant acl tears just killed his career. Really sad as I saw him play when our varsity team scrimmaged them before our freshmen game. Dude was the goods.

my opinion on wagner's D (pause) was solidified when that kid gillespie hit him with one of the most predictable moves over on the baseline and he fell for it.. dude is certified trash and he would get eaten up in the league

they may not be All americans, but the kids he gets are 3-4* and some of the best in that philly/nj area

I'm saying he doesn't get the top recruits like the the powerhouses do is more of him doing a lot with less and it works for him. Outside of quinerly, spellman, and Brunson they were his only top 25 ranked players in the nation in their class that he has landed in quite awhile

don't worry.

Wes Miller gonna be waxing that *** come 2025.
B15AF86A-7AD9-4C4C-9EAF-9074C366237C.gif

I'm saying he doesn't get the top recruits like the the powerhouses do is more of him doing a lot with less and it works for him. Outside of quinerly, spellman, and Brunson they were his only top 25 ranked players in the nation in their class that he has landed in quite awhile

nova gets their fair share of talent. only a handful or even less of schools dominate the recruiting (uk, duke, nc). jay wright built a powerhouse

There's alot of good ball players coming out of Philly, DE, and the NY/NJ metro area. Some of the top ranked players in the country come from this area. Cats need to be paying attention.

2 titles in 3 years gonna definitely help Jay Wright steal some 5 stars off UNC, Kansas, and Duke. He has a system that makes players wanna buy into and a pro style offense that players love to play in.

was he winning tho? I remember plenty of years nova was a mid tier big east team struggling to get to the tournament in the 2000's with the exception of 2 or 3 seasons.

when he starting pulling in 4 and 5 star guys, combined with that Italian talent he started to actually win conference championships and titles.

Shout out to my guy Mike Nardi :lol:

2 titles in 3 years gonna definitely help Jay Wright steal some 5 stars off UNC, Kansas, and Duke. He has a system that makes players wanna buy into and a pro style offense that players love to play in.
Who are all these 5 stars UNC has been getting lately?

Back
Top Bottom