The College Basketball Post

Yea if wright leaves I agree it’s for the league. I can see the suns or some other team offerlike 8-12 million per. And that’s a sum hed have to consider

And divicenzo, book it, he’s going to be a Hornet this year. MJ loves drafting white kids who can shoot :lol:

They've been blowing teams out like it's nothing. I haven't seen a college team dominant like that since Florida repeated.
i need to go look at recent teams but '06? florida, '09? unc are a couple of other teams that were as dominant or better. i think '12? kentucky as well. can't really remember off the top of my head. but this nova team is special. better than 2016 nova for sure.

jay wright has been a visionary but his small ball is something more college teams need to implement. dude has an NBA offense out there, very MDA-esque with the 3 ball

that's not necessarily true, Brunson was a top recruit, spellman.

They get their fair share of guys.

Word. They might not load up like Duke, UK, KU, etc. but Wright has definitely had his fair share of blue chips.

Quinerly is going to be a god damn savage next year

beiline just cleared the bench with 10 secs left, kid checking in asked coach who is he guarding. lmaooooooooo

Brunson is 1000% going pro

I don't know what it is about National Championships that suddenly boosts a player's prospects in the eyes of fans.

I remember back in 05 *****s thinking Sean May should have been a lock for #1 after the game :lol:

It's like the WC. Good players have a great tournament where they play out of their socks and their transfer fees go through the roof.
But I wouldn't be surprised if he goes. He has nothing to prove; 2 National Championships and a player of the year award.
But Quinerly is nice. Don't sleep on em.

jay wright pulls in talent. these guys fit the system that he has in place and they put in a few yrs before going pro or graduate

Back
Top Bottom