The College Basketball Post

I wish K Mart didn't get hurt . Huggins deserved that ring
Where does Huggins fall on the list of best/coolest coaches to never win a title? I'd guess top 5 on the former and #1 on the latter.

Still think if De'Saun Butler hadn't gotten hurt WV would have a great chance at coming back and getting to the championship.

Last edited:
Where does Huggins fall on the list of best/coolest coaches to never win a title? I'd guess top 5 on the former and #1 on the latter.

Still think if De'Saun Butler hadn't gotten hurt WV would have a great chance at coming back and getting to the championship.
Loved it when they put to sleep that Wall/Cousins UK team.

Butler was that dude too :smh:

QRGQTCSEFII6TFFL2LO2HQG7KI.jpg

:pimp:

2015 UK was definitely winning a chip if they didn't have to face wisconsin lmao
2014 UK got me 4 free shots from a bet against my friends picking UK over Wisconsin. Should have put some guidelines in place, those ended up being the worst set of shots ever.

2015 UK was definitely winning a chip if they didn't have to face wisconsin lmao
We'd have been fine with Wisconsin if Poythress wasn't out. That team had a counter for every lineup all through that season. Was fun to watch. Alex was a big factor on the defensive end for us.

Think how many championships we left out there due to a key injury.
WCS out against UConn. Him switching onto those guards that were killing us on the switches.
Poythress out against UW. He was the perfect counter to Dekker who was the difference.
Derek Anderson out against Arizona in the NC game that we lost in OT.

LOL yall lucky to have one in this era relax with all that

Forde reporting the auburn self imposed recruiting ban was a sham. Bruce really thought no one was gonna connect the dots.

Back
Top Bottom