The College Basketball Post

Texas Southern throws most of their budget towards basketball which is why they're consistently good. Watching them in football is a totally different story. I would bet on NC A&T being the first.
I hope it’s us (A&T) first lol
Our football team being as good as they have been has helped our basketball team imo

A&T’s football program needs to stay consistent and look to leave the MEAC, the same way Hampton joined the Big South. There’s more revenue to be made for the university and program in other conferences. They could follow an App state -esque program building trajectory.

Lol where have you been? NC A&T is already leaving the MEAC after this upcoming season is over. If they stand up against those top tier FCS teams, they will consider going to the FBS which is their long term goal. The thing I like about NC A&T is that yall have a fan base that strongly gives back and shows up to the games. I'm a Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils fan & I wish we had close to the support yall have. :lol:

Forsure. Central beat that TJ Warren/Tyler Lewis/Cat Barber NC State team and beat Missouri a couple years ago.
A&T also had Wake on the ropes this past season.

Who they got coming this year?

It's not about who's coming in , they have a lot left over that was over shadowed by Cade and Scottie Barnes . They ran the table with a great bench.

BTW : St Pat's got a kid who was a underclassman that will probably end up not that far from Kuminga all around talent wise

Make some of the ACC teams go on the road/neutral in that HBCU's city and have all the games be easy to watch then its a solid idea
This would be badass. Could you imagine the price of some of those tickets and how much it could help some of those communities if they ran the sales/promotions with enough time of planning?

I hope that Mikey Williams sticks to his guns. and goes to an HBCU!!!
I really hope he sticks to it and does it. The impact of guys being able to follow this in a one-and-done sport could largely alter the landscape for multi-year athletes down the road (via donations for facilities that impact football)

Back
Top Bottom