The College Basketball Post

I can't believe KU retired bum a** Wayne Simeon's jersey .

That dude didn't even play against Syracuse in the title game

I was on Hoyatalk and the natives sound tired of Pat Ewing .

This is a sad situation , because Ewing paid his dues as a coach unlike Mullin

Last edited:
NBADraft.net:
High school Senior Jalen Green recently announced that he will bypass college and go the G-League route. Is that a good idea in your opinion and would you consider doing the same? Is the NCAA dropping the ball right now, and should they re-evaluate their current system?

Kuminga: I am happy for him and wish him the best. And I think it depends on what is in the best interest for the player and his family as well. For now I don’t know what the future holds but why not? I don’t have any comment toward the NCAA but I think we all know that student athletes deserve more than what they get.

I really hope this new G League program works, they pretty much covering every criticism ppl have when trying to push players to college

I laughed when I saw that. Cade don’t care about no damn post season lol. If he cared he wouldn’t be at OK state. He don’t care about no G league either. He’s at OK State because MONEY TALKS

Cades brother was an associate video guy for Tulane last year and coached AAU before that

Obviously he’s only an assistant coach because of Cade and they getting paid

Still a chance?
AE0E6C83-45CC-49A7-884E-3A63BD7746AE.png

Back
Top Bottom