The College Basketball Post

I would take Southern over Gonzaga before I took Memphis over Michigan St.

Hey guys, wondering how a team like Middle Tennessee makes the tournament over a team like Maryland? Talking to a friend about it, not sure how the process works.

Hey guys, wondering how a team like Middle Tennessee makes the tournament over a team like Maryland? Talking to a friend about it, not sure how the process works.
Middle Tennessee was thought to be a lock for the tourney as the heavy favorite for their league. However, they became a bubble team after they lost in their conference tournament because only the tournament champion gets the automatic NCAA tourney bid which was W. Kentucky won. Therefore, MTSU became a bubble team that could be selected for an at large bid.  

Compared to Maryland....

MTSU had a higher RPI ranked 28th to Maryland's 71 

I felt that Maryland's strength of schedule should have helped their case and their recent victory over Duke. In the end, MTSU road record of 11-3 is what i think ultimately put them over the edge to grasp one of the final bids in the tourney. 

Yeah im torn between Duke - L'vlle in that Elite 8 matchup.

I do think St. Louis can make a big run...I just havent seen them enough to go on to the Final 4

Also I can see this Kansas team losing early...If end of the season UNC squad shows up...they will go down.

But i still chose them to move on in my bracket lol

kentucky :smh:

now its time to see who all leaves for the draft or transfers now that they season over wit. im thinkin at least 2 guys gotta leave to make room for next years class but it really look like they all should stay in school & try to get better other than noel

Last edited:
Lmao @ uk.

But smh at the same time cuz I know they're gonna be insane next season

^ i read an article where uk commit derek willis was sayin it look like randle was a lock to commit to uk, but **** who knows

I wonder what Ryan Harrow will do now . A good number of UK fans don't think he's coming back

Them youtube higlights got to me, i thought son was gonna be the truth

He does have two years left and the twins are one and done but he likely wont be their if he wants to play

Back
Top Bottom