The College Basketball Post

I wonder what the required gpa to play is then? I remember he sat out a game because of "academic issues".

I would have been surprised if he did have a 2.0 Same thing happened to Melo in '03, he had a 1.8

There's no set GPA to stay eligible.

All Division I student-athletes must earn at least six credit hours each term to be eligible for the following term and must meet minimum grade-point average requirements that are related to an institution’s own GPA standards for graduation.

If you're one and done, you really don't have to do ****.

Last edited:
I would have been surprised if he did have a 2.0 Same thing happened to Melo in '03, he had a 1.8

There's no set GPA to stay eligible.
If you're one and done, you really don't have to do ****.
Simmons obviously found a way to do even less than that...lol

We all knew he was dumb when he went to play for Jones.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one and done players also aren't doing a damn thing as far as school goes once they get to the second semester....

Blakeney looks like he'd be an awful teammate. Dude does nothing but jack up 3s...

Today is one of the few times I root for Kansas. Iowa State has been funny style ever since Tinsley and Fizer left

Simmons obviously found a way to do even less than that...lol

We all knew he was dumb when he went to play for Jones.

Ben isn't dumb. :lol:

Trust me when you aren't from America this whole "student-athlete" horse **** feels even dumber than it already is.

If I was Ben I would do the barest of bare minimums. If I gotta go to fake college, then you are going to get the effort of a fake student. :lol:

Alright so were 8 days away before SS.

Who is your current Final 4 sleeper?

mine is Indiana

Last edited:
Osh ain't lying tho , bish azzz Daniel Orton didn't even go to class and he was a late 1st rounder , Ben probly doing everything but schoolwork up at LSU :lol: ...n he roomates with Hornsby so you KNOW they gettin into some **** :lol:

he's done in like a week and is going #1

He gon' be alrighhttttttt

seriously.

It's clear Ben said, I'm going to go to LSU, do a solid for my Dad's old friend. enjoy some the BMOC yams, and get drafted #1. :lol:

If Skal has remembered how to play basketball then everything changes for Kentucky. gotta be contenders.

Back
Top Bottom