The College Basketball Post

:lol:

I am

Talkin about me? I've been in here all season. Multiple seasons actually. Talking about more than just South Carolina too plehboi. Been giving the scoop on Zion and other South Carolina prospects all year my guy

Nah not you, That TVruyjnfdkfad dude.

You're good money :nthat:

And I had to tip my hat at ManAmazing. His troll and homer game was top notch - he was 100% invested in it for the entire season, not just the NCAA tourney.

Last edited:
At this point in time I'd say Sean Miller and Gregg Marshall are probably the top candidates.

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised that Roy doesn't have a bigger coaching tree to pull from at this point. Figured his stints at Kansas and UNC would have churned out a decent amount of understudies with solid coaching experience.

Dude, relax.

Regarding Roy, I'm not predicting he will, just know that was rumored last year, plus, a lot of his guys will be gone after this year.
how do kansas fans generally feel about Roy?
I'd say 90% want him to succeed. I know I'm definitely in that camp.

Roy came in after Larry Brown won a title as a relatively unknown dude. Got KU to the Final Four in his third year and again in his fifth. I'd argue he had the best team in the country two of his years at KU but came up short. Then, I can't hate on a dude for wanting to go home...I'd do the same thing. So, I have absolutely zero problems with Roy and will root for him to win unless he's playing KU.

The '96-'97 and '97-'98 teams were definitely the best teams in the country those years. They just ran into an Arizona team that got incredibly hot once the tournament started, but losing to Rhode Island in 1998 is inexcusable.

I'm actually surprised that Roy doesn't have a bigger coaching tree to pull from at this point. Figured his stints at Kansas and UNC would have churned out a decent amount of understudies with solid coaching experience.
Turgeon and Stallings are really the only decent coaches in his tree...

Back
Top Bottom