The College Basketball Post

Exactly. UA, Nike and Adidas all bidding for him at the same time. In this day and age where his star would be even bigger now (as a HS'er) than it was in 2003 (when it was still huge)

**** man, he (& his circle) might've gotten like 2 million.
Bruh I'm saying no less then 4...bron was outta this world in high school. Now that I think about it his high school career is very downplayed.

Pat Forde says the death penalty is upon Louisville.

More info on fed evidence below. They also announced this is only the tip of the iceberg and they purposely have only given the press some of the details only to establish probable cause.

And Louisville, according to the feds, was the beneficiary of a $100,000 agreement to bring a star recruit into the program.

Connect the dots on that and the star player is Brian Bowen, a five-star prospect whose recruitment was unusual, meandering and much-delayed before he suddenly committed to Louisville on June 3.

The financial agreement to deliver Bowen to Louisville was reached “in or around May of 2017,” according to the release. It states: “At the request of at least one coach from [Louisville] … the defendants, and others agreed to funnel $100,000 [payable in four installments] from [Adidas] to the family of [Bowen].”

Furthermore, the feds allege that in a July 27 meeting in a Las Vegas hotel, a Louisville assistant was part of a discussion to pay a player from the class of 2019 to commit to the Cardinals. Part of the discussion was to note that the involved school “was already on probation with the NCAA” and that “they would have to be particularly careful with how they passed money” to the player.

There is video surveillance of the meeting, according to the release. They have an audio recording. The lawmen are not guessing here; they have hard evidence.

“The mom is like … we need our [expletive] money,” sports agent Christian Dawkins is alleged to have said during a July 27 meeting in the Las Vegas hotel room about the mother of a top recruit in the class of 2019, according to the indictment.

It came during a meeting between Dawkins, Brad Augustine, a prominent Florida-based travel team basketball coach, an assistant coach from “University 6,” the cooperating financial planner and the undercover FBI agent, who recorded it and bugged the room.

Beal went to the same high school as David Lee. UF was in early on Tatum as well before he blew up

Last edited:
I'd like to re-raise with Michael Beasley

Beasley was originally committed to UNC-Charlotte and then decommitted when Dalonte Hill left for KSU. He would've followed him wherever honestly.

Here's an article about his mom's rent getting paid and more on the agent-runner **** that goes on

http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-beasley-lawsuit-improper-benefits-commonplace-say-experts-362236

I'm just waiting for Baylor to get mentioned. I saw firsthand what they gave Quincy and Deuce

So from what I gather Andy Miller and ASM sports are a big part of this? He has a few clients that went to U.K....Slick Rick gonna get fired tomorrow what one local reporter saying.

:lol: :lol:

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom