The Documentary Jay-Z Doesn't Want You To See

Surprised you found enough time to stop riding BMF and name dropping to actually do that.

**** took 2 seconds. Smart people want to know something they look it up. Pay ya wifi bill holmes

Name drop? Im too humble *****. Ion pose wit none of these ******. Ion name drop none of these ******.

****** say i dont kick it no mo. But a weird funny style internet anime watching mog say I ride em?

Dont take ya first of the month frustrations out on me cuzz just ask ya momma for another loan you duck

Last edited:
Surprised you found enough time to stop riding BMF and name dropping to actually do that.

**** took 2 seconds. Smart people want to know something they look it up. Pay ya wifi bill holmes

Name drop? Im too humble *****. Ion pose wit none of these ******. Ion name drop none of these ******.

****** say i dont kick it no mo. But a weird funny style internet anime watching mog say I ride em?

Dont take ya first of the month frustrations out on me cuzz just ask ya momma for another loan you duck

Well damb.

This was supposed to be ether? You corny.

One google search popped up that selfish *** Jay Z runs or directly supports 18 charities.

I remember son gave a mill to aid Hurricane Katrina

Selective amnesia probably hinders yall from remembering dude did a documentary to Aid the water situation in Africa.

The whole Barney thing was for charity but yall was too busy calling dude an Uncle Tom for some **** some employees did.

Im sure at the end of the day it aint enough tho. Yall always spending another ***** money. Want dude to give $20 mill to the hood. But you wouldn't give $20 to a bum.

One google search popped up that selfish *** Jay Z runs or directly supports 18 charities.

Selective amnesia probably hinders yall from remembering dude did a documentary to Aid the water situation in Africa.

The whole Barney thing was for charity but yall was too busy calling dude an Uncle Tom for some **** some employees did.

Im sure at the end of the day it aint enough tho. Yall always spending another ***** money. Want dude to give $20 mill to the hood. But you wouldn't give $20 to a bum.
It's not about counting a rich man's pockets. It's the fact that he has contributed to the detriment of the very environment he was raised in. (Gentrification) Do you think the new Brooklyn is going to be the cultural epicenter it used to be? Pahlease. I'm just inclined to believe with Jay's influence (not money) he could make significant change in certain areas that are similar to that he was raised in, and continues to profit from. Dude got a song about the crime in Chicago, but hasn't stepped foot outside the United center. There is some underlying hypocrisy there. And please don't compare giving money to a bum, to improving social systems through influence and bureaucratic discretion. 

Last edited:
It's not about counting a rich man's pockets. It's the fact that he has contributed to the detriment of the very environment he was raised in. (Gentrification) Do you think the new Brooklyn is going to be the cultural epicenter it used to be? Pahlease. I'm just inclined to believe with Jay's influence (not money) he could make significant change in certain areas that are similar to that he was raised in, and continues to profit from. Dude got a song about the crime in Chicago, but hasn't stepped foot outside the United center. There is some underlying hypocrisy there. And please don't compare giving money to a bum, to improving social systems through influence and bureaucratic discretion. 

Im guessing you're saying he's contributed to gentrification because he was a half of a 1% owner in the Nets and ran some promo concerts to help the grand opening of the arena?

Maybe he ****** up by wearing all them suits and ties cause yall thinking dude a politician now. He's a pop star that happened to learn some business. He does more than his fair share of social awareness through his medium which is rap.

You say he raps about crime in chicago but doesnt step outside of United Center?

Rapping is what he does. Being a social worker is something you want to put on him because of his financial status.

It has to be because of his financial status because we dont demand the same social awareness from any other of these rappers. Just the man with the most money.

Cause I would say a Wayne or a Drake has more influence on Chicago youth than Jay Z. Ask them to step outside of United Center let alone rap about it.

They aint. And nobody cares that they aint.

But for some reason Jay Z gotta be 1 third Entertainer. 1 third businessman. 1 third Jesus.

Jay is a selfish businessman who screws his friends

On some level you can say this about any successful person.

There's always gonna be a person or people who feel slighted because of what you don't do. No matter how much you've done in the past.

The monthly hate Jay-z thread as usual. Makes no sense why people continually attack him, he makes music if you like it buy it. It's no different than Nike, minus the sweatshop exploitation.

Ding ding ding have a rep

wow, they wasted all those resources on making a dumb vid to down another successful man

Tired of Jay hate threads btw

i still dont understand how people say Jay-Z "Sold Out"
just because he separated from people he came up with?

i hate this gentrification of brooklyn stuff too, times change. its not the 80s you cant sit on the corner and sell crack anymore get over it.

you guys are telling me that because they built a stadium and upgraded living conditions is brooklyn its a bad thing?

anyone have the full doc?

Last edited:
If Jay wanna stop all the people "hatin" on him, maybe he should stop saying he is "this" to the hood, and "that" to the hood.

He spends so much time tryin to propel himself up as some kind of symbol, or leader of the hood, but then when people want him to act like the leader that he calls himself, all of the sudden he aint no role model,or its not his responsibility. He's just a businessman. Yeah whatever.
He cant have it both ways. How do yaw not get that?

Dont call yourself fine wine, if all you really want to be is a really expensive grape juice.

Look how many people make refetences to him..."The Jay Z of ____" or they use him as setting the bar...like "Tryna get up on Jay's level"

Last edited by a moderator:
why aren't there any monthly nas or cam or pac or biggie etc hate threads though?

because they aren't/weren't as successful? :rolleyes

Honestly you could always tell Jayz was about Jay and his family. Nobody else and he got lucky and calculated which rose him up. He never tried to improve anyone but himself from the get.

All I can say is good job. Most people would do the same given the chance

laugh.gif
 this board has changed. No way in hell there'd be this many people jumping to Jay's defense back during the golden years.

Last edited:
So now dude can't rap. :rofl:

Dudes put so much energy and thought into hating a man, that if it were put towards something positive, they wouldn't be so salty in the first place.
Where ANYWHERE in that comment did I say that he couldnt rap?
If you cant read that simple comment and comprehend it then there is nothing else to say to you.
Srs.

more important issue is where is the full version?
who are some of these people talking also?

i only knew 2 bobbito and mr. cee...

i also doubt they really knew what this documentary is about. No way they knew it was a bashing and agreed to be interviewed.

Last edited:
Why do people get so offended when people 'sell out' ? I mean Jay did do almost everyone he was ever in business with dirty, but hey thats what makes him a businessman. All business men especially the fortune 500 ones all cut throats and stepped on everyone to get to the top. Jay just did it through music.

I'm not going to comment on the "he did almost everyone he did business with dirty" because A) what is being done "dirty" in business B) are there any facts to prove this? It's like if you and your business partner don't go into business until you die someone got done dirty...thats another convo.

As for people getting offended by "sell out" it's because people only use that word as a slight, it's intended to be offensive. Only artists people don't like sell out, the ones people do like "finally got the recognition they deserve." It's such a bs term IMO, used by kids who think their choice in music is somehow superior to everyone elses, as if no song on the radio can be good, or as if the Beetles didn't sign a multimillion dollar deal, or Nirvana, or any other historically great musical act...people who use "sell out" are lames to me.

You can't dare say Nirvana sold out.

Back
Top Bottom