The Major League Baseball Post

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I like how that scum bag Beltre makes the all star team after he leaves Seattle

hes in a contract year. of course he will
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

^^^
Yadi is a great defender and blocker.
I'm sorry but this is the All-Star game were not talking about who should win defensive player of the year.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

^^^
Yadi is a great defender and blocker.
I'm sorry but this is the All-Star game were not talking about who should win defensive player of the year.

What about all those years Ozzie Smith made the All-Star game?

I'm happy for the Rangers. It's about time their time has come. And it looks like Ron Washington can kick his feet up for the time being.

I'm on the Rangers for AL pennant bandwagon.

Heads up, Futures game is on ESPN2. Dominic Brown is out, pulled his hammy. Don't think it's too serious, though.

Yankees should take that package they offered for Lee and see if it'll be enough to get Soria. That is the one move that the Yankees need to make for now and the future, especially since Joba is worthless.

How is the best left-handed pitching prospect in baseball not playing in the Futures Game?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Is Andruw Jones a Hall of Famer?
He would have my vote.

As I have said before, IMO, best defensive CF I have seen.  My father would slap me, Willie Mays is his hero and he says is better then anyone ever, but how the hell would I know, I ain't seen dude play. 
laugh.gif

His D, plus 400 homers, some postseason moments of merit, yeah, I'd vote him in. 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Jayson Nix has six home runs in seven games.
He's saving my fantasy team power-wise.

So, I am hearing Ted Lilly to the Yanks is a real possibility.  I am hoping the Cubs dump everyone.

Yup and they may be willing to deal for Ricky Nolasco. Albaladejo has been tearing it up in Triple A as the closer so there's some rumblings Joba may start again in the second half when Hughes has to sit due to the innigs limit and have onewearz cousin set up for Mo.

I pray to God they stay away from Dan Haren.

Edinson Volquez cannot throw strikes. Horrible...
Walks the bases loaded then gives up a single to Livan Hernandez. 

[h1]http://deadspin.com/5594108/heres-a-picture-of-jonah-hill-as-paul-de-podesta-on-the-set-of-moneyball[/h1]
[h1]Here's A Picture Of Jonah Hill As Paul De Podesta On The Set Of Moneyball[/h1]
340x_custom_1279833676647_jonahhill.jpg
The Michael-Lewis-book-turned-definition-of-production-problems finally started shooting. See for yourself how the baffling casting choice will look on the silver screen. It's really a shame Sam Kinison wasn't available to play the ghost of Connie Mack. [The appropriately named Accidental Sexiness, via The Playlist]

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

[h1]http://deadspin.com/5594108/heres-a-picture-of-jonah-hill-as-paul-de-podesta-on-the-set-of-moneyball[/h1]
[h1]Here's A Picture Of Jonah Hill As Paul De Podesta On The Set Of Moneyball[/h1]
340x_custom_1279833676647_jonahhill.jpg
The Michael-Lewis-book-turned-definition-of-production-problems finally started shooting. See for yourself how the baffling casting choice will look on the silver screen. It's really a shame Sam Kinison wasn't available to play the ghost of Connie Mack. [The appropriately named Accidental Sexiness, via The Playlist]

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

eek.gif
sick.gif
They didn't even try to fill the role properly.

Jason Vargas is probably the least known stud pitcher around. This guy has been on his game all year and I'm curious to know if anyone outside of Safeco knows who this guy is.

An ERA of 2.94 and a WHIP of 1.18 and the guy is 6-5. Goes to show you just how anemic the Mariners offense is.

Back
Top Bottom