The NBA Draft Thread

That ain't the "Shamgod"....that's a regular cross.

God probably shaking his head at Kris Dunn for that
laugh.gif
Not at all idk what was ESPN was talking about 
laugh.gif

I seriously think both Chriss and Bender will offer just about nothing this year for the Suns. Chriss will have a highlight play once in a while but they're both like three years away.

Last edited:
Not at all idk what was ESPN was talking about :lol:

Lol ya i posted it cause found it hilarious

God been on the Friars staff since Dunn got there, he said in the interview that God taught him that, writer called it the Shammgod :lol:

He still destroyed that boy

Jaylen Brown aint got the motor or heart, Celts ****** up. Sucks

Simmons speaking on his jumper and what he needs to do is encouraging. Acknowledge the issue and addressing it will go a long way

The defenders are treating him like rondo it's actually something to behold. Sagging off that far and yet he was still able to penetrate into the paint. Won't be as easy in the real games but still

Keep the defense honest that's all he needs to do. I'll repeat that all the time he doesn't need to become an elite shooter. His stroke looks good and it has before the sl

Dunn playing off ball at times with jones is also encouraging. He'll fit in well with Rubio and lavine if he can continue to be effective in that capacity

Last edited:
Damn Dunn looking like a absolute stud..everything I thought about dude was right..And the thing I like most is he got that dog in him.hes always coming at you..something I feel KAT and Wiggins might be lacking.he's exactly what that team needs..plus he been playing a lot off the ball so he can slide to SG if needed..so there not really a need to trade Rubio now..wish we made a trade with Boston.

Last edited:
Kris Dunn looks awesome

I'm worried about both Buddy and Valentine. Buddy got hot at the end of yesterday's game but both of these dudes don't look right vs NBA athleticism, and this is just summer league.

Malachi Richardson has been a big surprise. Dude has looked really good.

Diallo has also surprised me. He looked like he didn't even know what basketball was at Kansas but he's been showing some good things so far.

Told dudes about Richardson and Diallo. :pimp:

Valentine looks fine to me. His court vision, decision making in PnR, shooting and just overall feel for the game are already NBA level. He'll improve his body/athleticism now that he's in the league, I wouldn't be surprised if he has the 3rd best career out of all the players in this draft.

Buddy I am worried about though, he played well yesterday but just doesn't look like he can get anything off the dribble against NBA athletes.

His low release on his shot is also easy for good defenders to challenge.

Last edited:
I still don't know why any top prospects go to Kansas.

Dunn has done some great things. Still adjusting to NBA athletes and NBA PNR defense which is really important for his trajectory. Needs to handle traps a lot better and make the easy pass. Should be able to score and defend from day one though.

It's sad that a large portion of the Wolves fan base wants to see him fail because they're so insecure about Rubio.

Bill Self definitely ****** up a check for Diallo no pun intended.

Talent wise, he shoulda never went as late as he did especially in this draft.

Also I think concerns about the talent in this draft were overblown, we've seen a bunch of guys show promise.

Kris Dunn looks awesome

Malachi Richardson has been a big surprise. Dude has looked really good.
Isiah Thomas is my dude but Boston made the same mistake passing on Dunn for Thomas that the Kings did with Lillard when Thomas was in Sacramento

The hornets having a deal in place before the pick was a bad move. But knowing how poorly they draft, Richardson wouldn't have been the pick had the hornets kept it :rofl:.

Think the Hornets are obligated to pick a white player who at least played 2 years at school.

Not at all idk what was ESPN was talking about :lol:

you guys didn't read the article. :lol:

Dunn told them that the double cross he used to break that dudes ankles was taught to him by Shamgod and that he trained with God Shammgod extensively at providence.

He didn't mean that move was THE Shamgod.

Last edited:
you guys didn't read the article. :lol:

Dunn told them that the double cross he used to break that dudes ankles was taught to him by Shamgod and that he trained with God Shammgod extensively at providence.

He didn't mean that move was THE Shamgod.

I read it. I interpreted as him saying that move is the Shamgod. That's how people typically reference the cross.

"That's Shammgod," Dunn said. "Shammgod, he trained me. That's the move of the Shamgod"

He's pretty much saying that is one of Shamgod's moves I guess.

I can see Winslow's ceiling being a 2010 (All-Star season) Gerald Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom