The NBA Draft Thread

D'lo should take notes from Andre Miller and Chauncy Billips on how to operate in the post. He has the length and size to be effective from the post. I think that can make him much more versatile as a PG exploiting mismatches against smaller PGs. He should use his size advantage since he is playing like he got weights in his ankles.

It's also consistent with him working on his footwork.

He'll be able to do more of these things once he's moved off ball. Really can't do much of that now as he's charged to get the rest of the team involved. His best asset is as a scorer not necessarily a shooter though.

I was critical of him as a PG but he's been much better lately. I'm confident in him running the offense going forward

D'lo should take notes from Andre Miller and Chauncy Billips on how to operate in the post. He has the length and size to be effective from the post. I think that can make him much more versatile as a PG exploiting mismatches against smaller PGs. He should use his size advantage since he is playing like he got weights in his ankles.

It's also consistent with him working on his footwork.

He'll be able to do more of these things once he's moved off ball. Really can't do much of that now as he's charged to get the rest of the team involved. His best asset is as a scorer not necessarily a shooter though.

I remember him saying that he always considered himself as a SG. I do think he will be more effective in a position he feels he is more suited for.

I was just going to say. Dallas seems like the perfect fit for him. I do hope he ends up there. Dallas should stop with the winning.

As for Orlando, it doesn't matter because Rob Hannigan will be gone by this summer. It will be up to the new GM to decide what to do with the current Roster.

Clearly no surprise but Dennis Smith Jr. officially declares.

What team could use him the most, I know he's a freak athlete, not sure about the other aspects of his game.

I hope he falls to Dallas. I wonder how Orlando feels about Payton
They not committed to him as a starter, he would be much better off the bench...Ball or Fultz would be my wishlist as a Magic fan if we have some lottery luck

Word. The improvement in his game from last year to this year is astounding.
Yup. It's the exact kind of development that you're looking for in a big man and he doesn't even turn 20 until September. Really young for a Sophomore.

Word. The improvement in his game from last year to this year is astounding.
Yup. It's the exact kind of development that you're looking for in a big man and he doesn't even turn 20 until September. Really young for a Sophomore.

Looks like he can fall anywhere between 12 and 20.

This is my first time watching Collins, his pick and roll game and post up is pretty solid. You don't see that too often nowadays.

How'd I miss the Dollywood slander :smh:

Sam Cassell with no heart. He ard. Won't be a "Star"....but Dlo will be a solid rotational player/starter for years to come.

Damn, did not realize that Jackson is already 20. 
He'll be 21 before the AS break next season 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom