The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just came across the Maneater. Dude knocked me off the map twice. I started playing COD.

Every time I attempt to play Days Gone, I’m reminded that you run out of gas damn near after every mission and you only get 16 bullets of ammo. I know you eventually upgrade but I’m at least 10+ hours in this is still a thing :smh:

That upgrade to 60fps though :smokin

Real good game. First time I used gyro aiming and it was brilliant.

Shame it's forever locked on Vita and so is the other Uncharted game I don't think anyone has played :lol:

Now I'm bummed I didn't play it 😔.

UC4 was bonkers. So beautiful.

I did enjoy the spin off though. It was cool. Like Lara Croft in UC universe. With all the same unnatural leaping ability and grip strength as Nathan :lol:

Just picked up at Best Buy
Saw a dude coming out with a look of disappointment
Guess he was hoping they had some in stock
IMG_20201128_090431317.jpg

Considering the XSX sold out in all territories, this would leave one to believe this is more of a supply issue vs demand.

Perhaps.

The numbers are for both consoles and I'm not sure if the Series S is sold out in Europe as I've seen some in store pics.
Also from the article You could see small growth on the PS side while it's been status quo for 3 gens now for Xbox so it's hard to tell.

PS5: 43k
PS4: 38k
PS3: 35k
PS2: 40k

Xbox Series X/S: 14k
Xbox One: 15k
Xbox 360: 14.9k

Perhaps.

The numbers are for both consoles and I'm not sure if the Series S is sold out in Europe as I've seen some in store pics.
Also from the article You could see small growth on the PS side while it's been status quo for 3 gens now for Xbox so it's hard to tell.

PS5: 43k
PS4: 38k
PS3: 35k
PS2: 40k

Xbox Series X/S: 14k
Xbox One: 15k
Xbox 360: 14.9k

I think your spot on as M$ as naturally not done well in those territories so inventory was probably prioritized.

Wouldn’t you need like 3 to clear the taxes?

There’s definitely demand for Xbox. But right now, I’d say in the states it’s at least .5-1X more for PS5.

Worldwide, Sony will probably outsell Xbox especially in Europe and Asia.

I just came across the Maneater. Dude knocked me off the map twice. I started playing COD.

Every time I attempt to play Days Gone, I’m reminded that you run out of gas damn near after every mission and you only get 16 bullets of ammo. I know you eventually upgrade but I’m at least 10+ hours in this is still a thing :smh:

deleted it immediately.. purchased it pre ordered so excited. The moment it came out .. extremely disappointed. Instantly deleted. Lol

i felt compelled to type that. Cant stand the game. I wanted it to be good sooooooo bad !!

10 hours is a long time without upgrading your bike. get fuel at the campsites from the mechanics. gotta do the side quest and burn infestation zones for each camp to earn credits and trust.

The Digital Only PS5 is reselling for almost the same as the disc one on Stock. I sold a digital only for $1000 yesterday on Stock X. I got that one from Amazon on release day. I usually get mad at reseller but couldn’t pass on making that money. I was able to get a disc version for myself from Walmart preorder. If I didn’t get that disc I would have kept that digital only. Is the digital only less produced than the disc? Seems like a lot more people hit on the disc than digital.

The Digital Only PS5 is reselling for almost the same as the disc one on Stock. I sold a digital only for $1000 yesterday on Stock X. I got that one from Amazon on release day. I usually get mad at reseller but couldn’t pass on making that money. I was able to get a disc version for myself from Walmart preorder. If I didn’t get that disc I would have kept that digital only. Is the digital only less produced than the disc? Seems like a lot more people hit on the disc than digital.

The Digital Edition has less units than the PlayStation 5 Standard Edition.

Back
Top Bottom