The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Digital Only PS5 is reselling for almost the same as the disc one on Stock. I sold a digital only for $1000 yesterday on Stock X. I got that one from Amazon on release day. I usually get mad at reseller but couldn’t pass on making that money. I was able to get a disc version for myself from Walmart preorder. If I didn’t get that disc I would have kept that digital only. Is the digital only less produced than the disc? Seems like a lot more people hit on the disc than digital.
It's like a 5:1 ratio of Disk to Digital.

The Digital Only PS5 is reselling for almost the same as the disc one on Stock. I sold a digital only for $1000 yesterday on Stock X. I got that one from Amazon on release day. I usually get mad at reseller but couldn’t pass on making that money. I was able to get a disc version for myself from Walmart preorder. If I didn’t get that disc I would have kept that digital only. Is the digital only less produced than the disc? Seems like a lot more people hit on the disc than digital.
I sold a disc for 950 cash on thanksgiving

i dont typically support the whole resale thing, but i cant let that easy bread pass me by, im not well off lol

if im not using a bot or any corrupt **** to get em, i dont even feel bad. We all got thesame tools, put in the effort

Just read on Twitter some people are having luck just walking in to Walmart and asking the electronics department if they have PS5.

Just read on Twitter some people are having luck just walking in to Walmart and asking the electronics department if they have PS5.
My store still hasnt updated me that my Ps5 is ready for pickup. Imma be hot if they selling these under the table.

Which bosses have you fought so far?
Only the first 2 at work. The cleric beast and father gascoigne. Will pick it up again tomorrow have to finish resident evil 5 co op tonight.

Give us an update when you get to the dlc. I'm sure every boss in there will love to change your mind. :lol:

Will probably never get that far. Just trying to finish the main story. I’m going through games till cyberpunk comes out. I’ll be locked in that world for the rest of winter.

Yup, it's funny because there's people who ordered on Wednesday for online pickup and they aren't able to pick it up until tomorrow, but people can just randomly walk in and cop no issue.

Whole PS5 release been a damn mess.

DE875323-0E05-4DFF-99B6-3CC8CFE6EB14.jpeg

So far spent time with both spiderman, astro and cod. Time to decide what to jump into tonight.... torn between AC and trying out VR on the 5. Maybe some squadrons with the HOTAS controller. Will decide after the faux fight night.

sidebar - I miss cartridges.

Back
Top Bottom