The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're not going to be readily available until next late spring at the earliest, it's how all of these console releases are and that's pre-pandemic.

Just picked up GOT from Best Buy. Has anybody had any issues downloading it directly to PS5? Just wanna check.
I haven’t, installed and downloaded updates just fine.

Reactions: MVP
got my tv setup... I love it so far... I got the stand for my TV see the metal thing on the bottom because my TV was just too big for my stand and I like my stand and didn't want to buy a new one...the universal tv stand works great and can also swivel...for some reason my connection no longer has lag for online gaming... it's weird how a new tv controls that but not complaining and the picture looks great... the only disappointing thing so far is sony still hasn't given an update for hdmi 2.1...they had it a few weeks ago before I had my tv but pulled the download all together... I guess I just have to wait for it
IMG_20201127_234956984.jpg

got my tv setup... I love it so far... I got the stand for my TV see the metal thing on the bottom because my TV was just too big for my stand and I like my stand and didn't want to buy a new one...the universal tv stand works great and can also swivel...for some reason my connection no longer has lag for online gaming... it's weird how a new tv controls that but not complaining and the picture looks great... the only disappointing thing so far is sony still hasn't given an update for hdmi 2.1...they had it a few weeks ago before I had my tv but pulled the download all together... I guess I just have to wait for it

When your PS5 begins to glitch up, please understand you literally have no adequate airflow.

Subscription only gave me a year....do they send another code later on?

So I don't know what happened for yall, but I purchased from the CDKeys link for 29.99, I then got an email that said "download.
Once I clicked that, it displayed the code.

At this time, i logged into PSN on safari on my Macbook Pro & put in the code & saw this:

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.12.00 PM.png

At that point on the bottom, it says redeem, I did that & it added 15 months for me.
I'm good until 3/23 now.

Sorry you guys are having problems. :ohwell: jmilionair jmilionair Fozz Fozz

PO

Last edited:
So I don't know what happened for yall, but I purchased from the CDKeys link for 29.99, I then got an email that said "download.

At this time, i logged into PSN on safari on my Macbook Pro & put in the code & saw this:

At that point on the bottom, it says redeem, I did that & it added 15 months for me.
I'm good until 3/23 now.

Sorry you guys are have problems. :ohwell: jmilionair jmilionair Fozz Fozz

PO

Same here I got 15 as well

Started playing MM on performance. Stunning. Also Astro’s playroom is a ton of fun and the controller is so cool. My wife loves that game so far. Are there any updates to add content to it or is it just a one time play through kind of thing?

I'm good until 3/23 now.

Sorry you guys are having problems. :ohwell: jmilionair jmilionair Fozz Fozz

PO
It’s all good. Would’ve been nice to get the 3 free months included in the $29.99 price, but it’s all good lol

Playing gta online got a message that system software crashed but did stop game or anything. Got me worried now.

I’m at about 99% done with MM. The spider-verse suit mod on the animated suit (any suit realy) animation legit looks like the movie lol. Crazy.

Picking up my tv tomorrow

From my understanding you can download the update manually and update via usb stick

lol coming from Xbox , this is the only reason why I got a PS5 !! I just got done with Spider-Man , firing up uncharted now . Speaking of uncharted I have the Drake’s uncharted collection remastered but damn I need another remastered for PS5 , I’m not feeling those graphics lol .
My girl started playing uncharted 4 in front of me & those graphics had me stunned

Uncharted 1 graphics is a bit rough.
The jump to Uncharted 2 was big.

You can manually update it. Just make sure to pick the right firmware for your region

Uncharted 1 is 🔥🔥. The remastered trilogy on 4 was lovely. 1 was great. Legend. 2 of course was better, and got into the supernatural and goat Shambhala map. The graphics got clutch. And 3 went nuclear with the lost city of the sands.

The series is goated all around though. All hits. No misses.

Uncharted 1 is 🔥🔥. The remastered trilogy on 4 was lovely. 1 was great. Legend. 2 of course was better, and got into the supernatural and goat Shambhala map. The graphics got clutch. And 3 went nuclear with the lost city of the sands.

The series is goated all around though. All hits. No misses.
No love for Golden Abyss?

Back
Top Bottom