The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Oh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Time's response. Im indifferent to his tunes. They're definitely not bad, but they dont really stand out to me either. I think a lot of people skip his talents because of how he acts on the board sometimes.

And I dont know how I forgot Jewels. He is top 3 IMO.

laugh.gif
 @ Time's response. Im indifferent to his tunes. They're definitely not bad, but they dont really stand out to me either. I think a lot of people skip his talents because of how he acts on the board sometimes.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

laugh.gif

have u heard Carefree?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

laugh.gif

have u heard Carefree?

^I'll have to give that track a chance when I got a couple cold beverages and a plane rolled. Sounds like it would be the jam of all jams in that mindset though.
pimp.gif

^I'll have to give that track a chance when I got a couple cold beverages and a plane rolled. Sounds like it would be the jam of all jams in that mindset though.
pimp.gif

I've came across a lot of talented artists on NT. But the ones I feel are the most talented go unnoticed for some reason

I've came across a lot of talented artists on NT. But the ones I feel are the most talented go unnoticed for some reason

Back
Top Bottom