The obama campaign is running quite the disgraceful race these day's

[h1]Obama campaign stoops to new low, blames Romney for cancer[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]death of plant worker’s wife[/h1]
You want hope and change? You won’t find either in the latest ad on behalf of Barack Obama, which is an obscenity even by his own low standards. The ad, which is here, is the second to focus on GST Steel, a Kansas City company acquired by Bain Capital in 1993 and later liquidated  in 2001, two years after Romney stepped down as functioning CEO of Bain.

The story of how “Romney and his partners loaded [the company] with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy”—which is how Team Obama told it—was debunked in May, shortly after the first ad ran.

But the latest chapter in the GST saga doesn’t stop at just that false accusation. This time, Priorities USA Action, the super PAC responsible for the new spot, brings back former steelworker Joe Soptic, who reveals that he not only lost his job thanks to Mitt Romney but his wife. Soptic looks into the camera, the lines in his face etched by pain, and reports that when the Kansas City plant was shut down, he lost hishealth care. Then his wife was diagnosed with stage-four cancer, which ultimately took her life. “I do not think Mitt Romney realizes what he’s done to anyone,” Soptic bitterly concludes, “and furthermore I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned.”

The question for Priorities USA and the Obama campaign, which by its silence condones the ad, is “What isn’t  Mitt Romney responsible for?” Remember that fender bender you got into last month? It was Romney’s fault. Ditto for the time you broke your leg skiing or lost a $20 bill while in line waiting to pay for groceries. No man is an island, Obama recently informed us in so many words. We are all interconnected to each other—and somehow to Mitt Romney, at least in a negative sense.

But not to Barack Obama. If you were among the 47,841,724 Americans who were unemployed in May of 2010, a full 15 months after Obama promised his stimulus would ease unemployment, blame Romney. Obama had nothing to do with it. He couldn’t have. He was busy popping the cork over the passage of his health  care law, which has become so great an albatross that he never mentions it.

Daniel Doherty, writing at Townhall.com  in June, after the release of the initial GST ad, wondered aloud about the “depths to which Team Obama will go to sully his opponent’s reputation.” I hope for their sake they have just answered that question.

I had a whole response, but then:

Wait it's not even an ad, run by or approved by Obama.. It's run by PrioritiesUSA :lol:

New low for Obama, If you mean him not approving, running, or creating the ad is a new low

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

BARACK OBAMA WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!

EDIT: WHO CARES IF OBAMA DIDN'T APROVE ADD! MESSAGE STILL STANDS!

WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Last edited:
OP You are a fool, and exactly why there should be an IQ test to vote. Are you kidding me?

It clearly says its not an ad backed by obama, do you see the generic "I am barack obama and I approve of this message"

Furthermore, These are real life issues. Business aside, obama healthcare steps up so that people don't end up in situation like the video, put in a situation where you literally can't afford to live because of illness.

:x

All the resources of the internet, all the schooling in the world, and everyone just goes with the first thing they hear.

Last edited:
Was this article written by Donald Trump? Misleading title, incorrect information in the article(which was completely biased), and it wasn't even done by Obama.

I had a whole response, but then:

Wait it's not even an ad, run by or approved by Obama.. It's run by PrioritiesUSA
laugh.gif

New low for Obama, If you mean him not approving, running, or creating the ad is a new low
roll.gif

Last edited:
OP You are a fool, and exactly why there should be an IQ test to vote. Are you kidding me?

It clearly says its not an ad backed by obama, do you see the generic "I am barack obama and I approve of this message"

Furthermore, These are real life issues. Business aside, obama healthcare steps up so that people don't end up in situation like the video, put in a situation where you literally can't afford to live because of illness.

sick.gif

All the resources of the internet, all the schooling in the world, and everyone just goes with the first thing they hear.
Not that I disagree with what the rest of what you said, but this is an illegal poll tax FYI.

Minorities really forget what it used to be when they say things like this. 

Eh, these candidates would sell their families if it guaranteed them the presidency.

You wouldn't? :lol:

Some of my family ain't ****...but it is what it is... >D

:lol:

My family is small and close, so I ain't giving them up. Plus, look how this game is played. These people around these politicians are out for their own. All it takes is one leak on how these dudes go to to Turkish Bathhouses and these dudes are done. :lol:

That coach is the .gif is trolling. :lol:

You wouldn't? 
laugh.gif

Some of my family ain't ****...but it is what it is... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

My family is small and close, so I ain't giving them up. Plus, look how this game is played. These people around these politicians are out for their own. All it takes is one leak on how these dudes go to to Turkish Bathhouses and these dudes are done.
laugh.gif

That coach is the .gif is trolling.
laugh.gif
That why I laugh at social conservatives who spew that sort of moral superiority when most of them are closeted, self-hating homosexuals in reality. 
roll.gif
...dudes are tapping on restroom stalls trying to seek attention while voting for anti-gay legislation. 

At least when a dem/liberal gets caught cheating or in a "gay scandal" no one can really care too much because they didn't build their political career on trying to set a social example and openly judging everyone elses inability to follow it. 

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ this horrible attempt at rightwing bias

roll.gif
@ defending Mitt Romney

roll.gif
roll.gif
 if you're voting for Romney in November

:rofl: @ Obama giving dap.

After that 'wap' on his jumper a few years back and now this, he should get 10 more terms.:lol:

Durant looked like the one who was really suprised...see how he leaned in...
laugh.gif

Nah I'm reaching...

sick.gif

Not that I disagree with what the rest of what you said, but this is an illegal poll tax FYI.

the literacy tests were implemented back then because minorities didn't have the opportunity to a sound education, if your a minority and can't pass a literacy test now its your own dam fault.

two different scenarios. 
roll.gif
@ Obama giving dap.

After that 'wap' on his jumper a few years back and now this, he should get 10 more terms.
laugh.gif
a 90 year old president 
sick.gif

inb4 Pig Hate

Last edited:

sick.gif

the literacy tests were implemented back then because minorities didn't have the opportunity to a sound education, if your a minority and can't pass a literacy test now its your own dam fault.

two different scenarios. 
Thats not accurate either.

They would actually give two SEPARATE tests to whites and blacks. The white test would be the equivalent of naming popular celebrities and generic pop-trivia while the black test would require recalling intricate high school american history and math.

Yet both were legal because they were seen as tests applying to two different people. They also got around it by making tests in predominantly minority areas much harder but making it seem like it was merely because of the district, not the test itself. 

Additionally, IQ is something that is relative to the context its being applied to nor could it ever be used to make an objective basis as to someones education on issues as they stand independently from the views they may hold. 

My dad didn't go to college but is politically liberal and keeps himself educated on political knowledge and current events, does that make him ineligible? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom