The obama campaign is running quite the disgraceful race these day's

^^

Basically why he won. I'm no politics buff by any means, just my opinion

Last edited:
day's

day's

day's

alien.gif

people don't have nothing to say yo..I haven't even followed this campaign...both of these parties are obsolete...

Last edited:
^^^ whatever you say boss. I take nothing serious on NT. a stranger over the Internet holds no emotional ties with me.

Last edited:
That gif is on another level of wavyness

Yall better appreciate this man dawg :pimp:

Whether or not the commercial is backed by obama the case the husband makes is fundamentally flawed because if he lost his job they would be eligible for medicaid as they would have no income but either way how is that Romneys fault that she didnt seek medical aid.

guess no one here is gonna question who runs obama's super pack ehh? lol....

one of his former political advisors LEFT da white house to run it..so to think obama's hand's is clean on this being EXTREMELY naive..

super packs = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

da "on message" strategy and make em play defense... Harry Reid trollin talkin bout mitt romney hasn't paid taxes in a decade WHILE da new anemic job numbers start to roll in.

da trick to understand politics is you HAVE to listen to both sides...cuz if you go FAR left or right and you find equally disgusting slime and nefarious agendas...

Last edited:
the demographics of this forum makes it nearly impossible for someone to post something that may have a negative stance towards Obama without someone calling you a conservative whackjob, or someother name.

the demographics of this forum makes it nearly impossible for someone to post something that may have a negative stance towards Obama without someone calling you a conservative whackjob, or someother name.
Does that excuse having a poorly sourced and presented argument from the outset? 

And what ARE demographics of NT, btw? 

This one was a fair criticism????

Because he ran, approved, and created the ad??

Answer is no, no and no.

So this "The obama campaign is running quite the disgraceful race these day's " is nonsense. But because you want this to be CNN every response should be "Oh ok."

Last edited:
guess no one here is gonna question who runs obama's super pack ehh? lol....

one of his former political advisors LEFT da white house to run it..so to think obama's hand's is clean on this being EXTREMELY naive..

super packs = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

da "on message" strategy and make em play defense... Harry Reid trollin talkin bout mitt romney hasn't paid taxes in a decade WHILE da new anemic job numbers start to roll in.

da trick to understand politics is you HAVE to listen to both sides...cuz if you go FAR left or right and you find equally disgusting slime and nefarious agendas...
1. I know you like to bastardize the english language but you don't even get the abbreviation right.

Its SUPERPAC

PAC is short for Political Action Commitee.

2. Blame the  citizens united ruling, which Obama is against but since its legal, theres no point in losing on a moral technicality. 

3. The jobs numbers have nothing to do with romneys tax evasion

4. I agree with listening to "both" sides, but it doesn't matter if you're going to set up non-sequiturs of unrelated arguments. 

Back
Top Bottom