The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

We get his history of getting injured but you have said even when healthy he's a fraud right?
Fraud is strong language. He's good. He's just not on that top level to me. He can't sustain the necessary efficiency long-term as the best player on a team with championship aspirations.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, life will keep going. But 20 games into the new season, still under .500 aint that moment :lol:
At least wait until he's consistently delivering better results than...Julius Randle and RJ Barrett >D

318231211_6487961931232276_7723812188987999572_n.jpg

Fraud is strong language. He's good. He's just not on that top level to me. He can't sustain the necessary efficiency long-term as the best player on a team with championship aspirations.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, life will keep going. But 20 games into the new season, still under .500 aint that moment :lol:
At least wait until he's consistently delivering better results than...Julius Randle and RJ Barrett >D

So again you didn't watch the 2019-20 season?

4 playoff appearances and title is better than Barrett & Randle 🤔

Hope they got that credit card that comes with jersey insurance because Wemby is coming to OkC. We have a great passing pg and unselfish superstar and overall culture and Silver will consider that when deciding who to rig the lottery for

Might go to the Pels via the Lakers pick also I wouldnt be mad at that

Back
Top Bottom