The Official NBA Thread

Ben Simmons so broken. Why don’t they just take him to a hypnotist or I am sure most trams have a mental coach/sports psychologist. Just gotta have him take deep breathes and visualize himself making dunks and free throws and maybe recite some affirmations

This play ended in a shot clock violation by the way

He worked me into a shoot on that JJ podcast before the season. Talmbout he’s gonna shoot 3’s this year. Last I checked he had shot one 3 the whole season

Ben Simmons so broken. Why don’t they just take him to a hypnotist or I am sure most trams have a mental coach/sports psychologist. Just gotta have him take deep breathes and visualize himself making dunks and free throws and maybe recite some affirmations

This play ended in a shot clock violation by the way
He been done. Somehow found a way to fumble this too… :smh:

Dillon Brooks is at work doing his job. :lol: I'm not singling you out here specifically - but dudes in here be arguing out both sides of your mouths based on how you feel about who's involved in these types of incidents.

We good with fans at games acting wild and starting these kinds of altercations or not?
We cool with Russ or Brooks or whomever telling a fan he'll whoop his *** if he don't pipe down or nah?

I mess with Shannon, but you're a fan at a game. Sit down and knock it off. Any other fan does this, they get shown the door and yall would be screaming to ban them from arenas for life, arrest and prosecution to the fullest extent. :lol:

I've never advocated for throwing a fan out or banning them for talking regular ****.
As long as it's basketball related, and not calling someone out their name, it's fair game.
A fan saying you're too small doesn't warrant obscenities being yelled from across the floor.
Get security or ignore it, but Brooks made that a way bigger deal than it had to be.

You bring up family, say something racist or sexist, etc, then yeah ban for life.
But expecting a fan to go to a game and be silent is crazy. That comes with the territory.
I'm willing to bet had any other fan said that, he would have ignored it.
He wanted to make a spectacle out of it cause if who it was coming from.
Going to a live game, and talking **** is part of the experience for some people.
the-wire-all-in-the-game.gif

Cats out here comparing Shannon telling Dillion Brooks “he’s too small” to random fans calling NBA players out their name, bringing up family, personal insults and making threats.

Dillion Brooks is the one to cross the line first cause he’s sensitive.

Last edited:
I remember folks flipping out on Coach K for telling Brooks to chill,now look at him.Y’all enabled this behavior :lol:

The NBA needs another bad boys. I'm all in for the grizz running their mouths. And for another team shutting them up.

Meh celebrity fans always have gotten extra leeway. Spike Lee was jawing with dudes all the time. Member Pip had to tell him to sit yo *** down after detonating on Ewing.
It goes both ways too. If it wasn't spike, if unc wasn't unc, the discussion wouldn't even be had. Because the grizz would've paid it no mind.

(Not saying I'm taking one side of the argument or another. Just facts. *Shrugs*)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom